Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The_Undying

Jul 20, 2021
How the fuck is Sands of Damnation not done yet? I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that thinks this but I'm entirely sick of the Star Wars stuff by now, especially when when he's had so much other great stuff to expand on.

Reactions: Breakmindu

Targak

Mar 14, 2019
I wonder what's going on with Hogwarts Erotic Adventures? Last time I saw anything of that, pre-orders were open and that was in 2022.

Psotal Dude

Dec 2, 2023
I was. I unsubbed for this reason or more specifically a the time because of the influx in vore shit I had 0 interest in. I voted then, and it didn't seem to help.
I think the reason he was so much into vore was explained by him sometime ago. He said he was about to give up due to lack of subscribers, when his girlfriend propose to him the "Nagini! Dinner!" series which end up being his first great sucess. He probably decided to stick with vore because it worked, but after sometime he started to do other works and left vore behind.

The_Undying

Jul 20, 2021
I think the reason he was so much into vore was explained by him sometime ago. He said he was about to give up due to lack of subscribers, when his girlfriend propose to him the "Nagini! Dinner!" series which end up being his first great sucess. He probably decided to stick with vore because it worked, but after sometime he started to do other works and left vore behind.
Yea I sort of figured he was doing it for that very reason. I get it. Makes sense, just not at all even remotely my jam which is why I unsubscribed back then. The main reason I haven't re-subscribed since then is because throughout this whole stretch, the inundation of Star Wars has just burnt me out. Tired of seeing it. Tired of everyone being endlessly obsessed with it. I'd rather not pay so he can beat into the ground one subject 5x more than anything else. Personal preference and all.

But my thing is, he has pulled in some vore fans and other fans of perhaps more niche material for obvious reasons. He has his very own style which happens to be high quality as we know so for me it seems short-sided to NOT pursue these various other one-offs he's done and expand those worlds which would feasibly open him up to even more fans as opposed to hyper focusing on something like Star Wars. And I'm just talking maybe a 3-pic set or something like that. It doesn't need to be a big story with 20 pics like the Harry Potter or Star Wars series. And yes, I'm a little biased because I happen to think Daisy Ridley is a horrendously boring actress and as a result I'm just not as into her as everyone else seems to be.

Even still, if he only ever completed half of the SoD series he has thus far, I'm here to tell you that those Star Wars fans that voted for more SoD poll after poll after poll after goddamn poll, would still be here even if he pivoted to finishing the Fifth Element, or Buffy, or whatever other one-offs he threw out as a teaser and nothing else.

I get that it makes sense to pursue what the majority of your paying fanbase is requesting but when you focus so much on it despite the fact it might have won the latest poll by only 5% or 3% or 10% or whatever over the next subject or next two subjects, it's just like giving the middle finger to the entirety of the rest of those who DIDN'T vote for the SoD, especially when the aforementioned subjects get a whole one photo as if to pay "lip service" to those who bothered to vote but still give him monthly payments.

/rant

Last edited:
Reactions: Mishanya1004

Psotal Dude

Dec 2, 2023
Yea I sort of figured he was doing it for that very reason. I get it. Makes sense, just not at all even remotely my jam which is why I unsubscribed back then. The main reason I haven't re-subscribed since then is because throughout this whole stretch, the inundation of Star Wars has just burnt me out. Tired of seeing it. Tired of everyone being endlessly obsessed with it. I'd rather not pay so he can beat into the ground one subject 5x more than anything else. Personal preference and all.

But my thing is, he has pulled in some vore fans and other fans of perhaps more niche material for obvious reasons. He has his very own style which happens to be high quality as we know so for me it seems short-sided to NOT pursue these various other one-offs he's done and expand those worlds which would feasibly open him up to even more fans as opposed to hyper focusing on something like Star Wars. And I'm just talking maybe a 3-pic set or something like that. It doesn't need to be a big story with 20 pics like the Harry Potter or Star Wars series. And yes, I'm a little biased because I happen to think Daisy Ridley is a horrendously boring actress and as a result I'm just not as into her as everyone else seems to be.

Even still, if he only ever completed half of the SoD series he has thus far, I'm here to tell you that those Star Wars fans that voted for more SoD poll after poll after poll after goddamn poll, would still be here even if he pivoted to finishing the Fifth Element, or Buffy, or whatever other one-offs he threw out as a teaser and nothing else.

I get that it makes sense to pursue what the majority of your paying fanbase is requesting but when you focus so much on it despite the fact it might have won the latest poll by only 5% or 3% or 10% or whatever over the next subject or next two subjects, it's just like giving the middle finger to the entirety of the rest of those who DIDN'T vote for the SoD, especially when the aforementioned subjects get a whole one photo as if to pay "lip service" to those who bothered to vote but still give him monthly payments.

/rant
I see your point. Well, I think we are going to see new material not related with Star Wars and Harry Potter from now on, due to Patreon's restrition with the use of face of real actress even in draws. He may gonna have to make his works based on animations characters (like Mavis from Castle Transylvania or Astrid of How to train your dragon) or even games. He used to do that (like that Jasmine's series and that Peach and Zelda series he did in cooperation with DemonLordDante), but eventually focused more on Star Wars and Harry Potter.
Now whatever it gonna be short series or one-offs, that we can only wander.

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
I see your point. Well, I think we are going to see new material not related with Star Wars and Harry Potter from now on, due to Patreon's restrition with the use of face of real actress even in draws. He may gonna have to make his works based on animations characters (like Mavis from Castle Transylvania or Astrid of How to train your dragon) or even games. He used to do that (like that Jasmine's series and that Peach and Zelda series he did in cooperation with DemonLordDante), but eventually focused more on Star Wars and Harry Potter.
Now whatever it gonna be short series or one-offs, that we can only wander.
Hmmmm, focusing on Animated characters would be somewhat pointless no ? Like everyone and their mom does that.
I actually hope he goes to something else than Patreon.

Reactions: Aeriththeflowergirl

Psotal Dude

Dec 2, 2023
Hmmmm, focusing on Animated characters would be somewhat pointless no ? Like everyone and their mom does that.
I actually hope he goes to something else than Patreon.
Everyone and their mom does that, but not like Ninjartist. That Jasmine series for example: not the first to involve Jasmine with hypnosis, vore and a lesbian harem, but I never has seen such a series like that! Of course he would have to do other stuffs as well, but with Patreon restriction he will have to venture in that avenue as well.
About he work out of Patreon I have no idea about that. Open your own website with paid subscrition nowadays doesn't seens very easy and other platforms has more or less the same restrictions. But maybe, who knows, he finds a way...

Troll

Apr 22, 2017

/rant
TL : DR

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes