り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
mv.png

Overview:
"Known only as ""Ninja"", these mysterious mercenaries have worked in the shadows of history from ages past.Dealing in espionage, secrect plots and assassination, the ninja brought prosperity to Daimyo and Fuedal lords from the shadows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-01-01
Release Date: 2019-08-09
Developer: qureate & iMel Inc. -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Store: - - - - - -
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.jpg steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg Screenshot (113).png Screenshot (117).png s.jpg ezgif.com-webp-to-png.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
So i downloaded it earlier when the crack came out. Game wont start, black screen when opening it.

Would this be the same issue here?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So i downloaded it earlier when the crack came out. Game wont start, black screen when opening it.

The game works fine for me, are you still getting a black screen?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Man, I'm a sucker for this kinda artwork - even if it is censored!!

Dude, just look at the screenshots and you will know! :ROFLMAO:
It says, " Yes - Mosaics [Prepatched ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]" which leaves some question as to what exactly they mean. Mosaics are there, but not when patched, and it's been patched? Scenes not available unless you patch it, in which case they're mosaic'd, but the game comes prepatched so you get those mosaic'd scenes? Preview images might be from the original release's promotional imagery, not representative of the end release, as well. It's a question worth asking given the mild ambiguity of the phrasing combined with the greater ambiguity of the LennyFace.

Also worth noting is that just a couple of years ago, this was said about mosaics in another game, further throwing things into question:

Q - Also, shouldn't the Censorship say YES?
A - Mosaics are a form of censorship - but in reference to Japanese VN's it is following their laws. Censorship is this regards means content was edited or not included from the original release. So in this case No - is correct!

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
"Also worth noting is that just a couple of years ago, this was said about mosaics in another game, further throwing things into question:

Twistty said:
Q - Also, shouldn't the Censorship say YES?
A - Mosaics are a form of censorship - but in reference to Japanese VN's it is following their laws. Censorship is this regards means content was edited or not included from the original release. So in this case No - is correct!"
Couldn't have said it any better myself - lol.

The game needed a patch to add back the scenes that were not included in the Steam release.
Rance H2O already added that patch for you guys!
You can find it here - - if you are curious.
Mosaics - are still there - but.... see above.
D57zMbZUcAI_tA7.jpg

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I hope this is more complete than NekoMiko. I mean the story of that eroge, at some point, escalated suuuper quickly and left me with a "That's all?" at the ending (Kaede being my first route), since the first time they DO it is the first and last real H-scene I was going to get from each girl. While NekoMiko's art was fantastic, I'm not sure in what category of eroge it belongs. Nukige? Though the number of H-scenes makes me doubtful.
Again I hope this one delivers a decent amount of content, compared to NekoMiko.

drewboi127

Aug 30, 2017

I got the same problem as well, i just deleted it and re-extracted it and it seemed to work.
Hope this helps

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
jesus christ ! did japan degraded so much,that the just CAN'T make anything but generic nonamenoface protag ? every fucking jp game is with SAME protag each time,like they all just clones.

Reactions: BoohooBitch
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes