nipples poking through clothes

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
How can I create the effect of nipples poking through clothes? Do I need special clothing assets for that or can the effect be created witha ny clothing?
If I apply nipples to a figure and clothes, most of the time the nipples bug through the clothes instead of the clothes going over the nipples.
In normal cases I would just remove the nipples (or the genitalia) if the character wears clothes. Because you cannot see them anyway. But what if I want them to be visible.

Same question could also apply to transparent clothes.

Laikhent

May 16, 2018
Try selecting the clothes then edit > figure > geometry > add smoothing modifier. Most of the time this will solve clipping issues.

Reactions: Madmanator99

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Couple of ways you can create nipple poke-through:
  1. Remove a smoothing modifier. Of course, this may cause poke-through in other areas. Also, this may not work if the PA who created the clothing created a clothing morph tied to the nipple morph you're using to create "pokies." (That could be addressed by using an alternate "make the nipples poke" morph.)
  2. Use a dFormer. Create a dFormer on the clothing piece, dial it down very small (just nipple-sized), position it over the nipple part of the clothing, and then iuse it to move the clothing inward (into the breast) just there so that its under the nipple.
  3. Use the mesh grabber package to push the clothing into the breast at the nipple.