RPGM Completed WIP Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Just to give a brief update, I'm about 40% done with proofreading/playtesting. I'm going to aim to be done sometime by May 3rd to May 8th.

AceCyclone thank you for this :oops:
is there a way to help you on translation for your next games?
like donating or helping you with playtesting/proofreading
would love to help anyway
thank you again for this :love:
It's fine, I don't need help at the moment. This will probably be my last game for a while anyway. I said I'd put out some ASMRs that I had translated back in December, but I still haven't, so that is what I plan to work on next.

Last edited:

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Just to give a brief update, I'm about 40% done with proofreading/playtesting. I'm going to aim to be done sometime by May 3rd to May 8th.

It's fine, I don't need help at the moment. This will probably be my last game for a while anyway. I said I'd put out some ASMRs that I had translated back in December, but I still haven't, so that is what I plan to work on next.
Imba

CharlyeNTR89

Jan 19, 2024

Traduction will be in English am I right?!, BY THE WAY, what do you mean whith "ASMR's" that you seid o_O

"PIC TO GET MORE ATTENTION" :WeSmart::BootyTime: :LUL:

b7e85d8ee601477b183c543093f2c4601cacc229231d8d2a07dfc0e269606567.jpg

Guuchi

Jan 17, 2021

I love you, hope you finish soon, been looking forward to this game for such a long time. Hope it's done soon so I have something to look forward to in this sea of stress.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Traduction will be in English am I right?!, BY THE WAY, what do you mean whith "ASMR's" that you seid o_O
"PIC TO GET MORE ATTENTION" :WeSmart::BootyTime: :LUL:
The translation will be in English along with translated images. I suppose the term ASMR might not have been the best term to describe them, in this case, I was referring to ASMR as erotic audio files. However, they are almost all femdom.

If you release early, we can help you playtest/proof-read it :giggle:
yes I don't mind helping to find errors
It's simpler if I go through it first and catch what I can so that for those who do report what they find, there won't be nearly as much to report. As for finding bugs, there are quite a few that I'm aware of, but nothing game breaking that I've come across. I'm not going to fix them all as they were also in the Japanese version, but I'll try to fix the skill and dialogue related bugs that I came across.

Last edited:
Reactions: DenaruR

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Looking at the CG, this feels surprisingly tame compared to Empress BAD END. Not a single gangbang scene or public use as far as I could see meanwhile BAD END had tons and this mostly seem to be just 1on1 sex with mc. Way to disapoint fans of the previous game :FacePalm:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Looking at the CG, this feels surprisingly tame compared to Empress BAD END. Not a single gangbang scene or public use as far as I could see meanwhile BAD END had tons and this mostly seem to be just 1on1 sex with mc. Way to disapoint fans of the previous game :FacePalm:
Well first game in new circles tend to try a bit of everything, some stick more to the first game while others can take a different approach, in this case the circle made at least 2 big chances:

1º The MC gender is male

2º It's a horny male MC

About this game I didn't see the cgs so that I don't spoil myself, I would enjoy it if the MC starts having submissive sex and ends up in a dominant position, a few lesbian and futa x female scenes would be appreciated.

And related to the fanbase of this circle I'm a bit confused, next game it's about fighting a milf criminal organization thought.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
next game it's about fighting a milf criminal organization thought.
Seems like you're gonna play a little shota shithead on a girl's school. Sounds like another self-insert power fantasy harem :confused: Dev apparently relishes in betraying the fans of the first game. We might not get anything like it again. Sad.

You have to wonder why he made the 1. how he did, if he was gonna change direction moving forward with different kinks and fetishes. Am I the only one disappointed by this??

Last edited:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Seems like you're gonna play a little shota shithead on a girl's school. Sounds like another self-insert power fantasy harem :confused: Dev apparently relishes in betraying the fans of the first game. We might not get anything like it again. Sad.

You have to wonder why he made the 1. how he did, if he was gonna change direction moving forward with different kinks and fetishes. Am I the only one disappointed by this??
What? The main character is literally a milf teacher. In fact it said as of now there are no male characters (so, Futa)