Seeking No Anal sex tag

Nov 14, 2018
Looking for games that have anal sex. But don't have the anal sex tag in genre description.
also if the game has an all sex tag id be interested in that too. please leave suggestions. thanks

0gnad

Apr 20, 2020
still early development but horror in hongdae currently doesnt have a tag but already an anal scene and will probably have lots more considering the dev really likes anal and hardcore fetishes

MakaDaka

Jun 11, 2020
A lot of games tagged with gay don't have the anal tag which is weird. Sometimes it has both straight and gay anal yet doesn't include the anal tag. Ignoring games with gay tag i haven't really done outreach for games without the tag because i highkey need it. Downloaded a few games without the anal or gay tag so i'll let you know. They're high to semi popular

0gnad

Apr 20, 2020
A lot of games tagged with gay don't have the anal tag which is weird. Sometimes it has both straight and gay anal yet doesn't include the anal tag. Ignoring games with gay tag i haven't really done outreach for games without the tag because i highkey need it. Downloaded a few games without the anal or gay tag so i'll let you know. They're high to semi popular
keep us updated i follow the thread :)