fs69

Jan 15, 2019
There is a problem with the potato version, when i go into the lost sands map for the first time the intro title doesnae appear ant i get the error message, failed to load: img/pictures/SPLASH_TOMBINTRO_2.png, that's after the screen flashes to show the intro.

Also is there more consensual content with Lady Rose before going to the pyramid, or is that all till after going, or is that all for this current build?
To the first part is in most of the game, because i use a save file of previous version and on other level same error with the image and make impossible to keep playing (don´t know why) and for the second part and without spoilers just the wine thing and the jewel

xxcanikomxx

Mar 19, 2019
I just had the chance to try this game and I must say that this might be the best femdom/lezdom themed game I have ever tried.

The art looks great, the dialogues make you feel real and there is great passion. It is a hard work to use the level design that many games have used for years for just one world.

And most importantly, I think what puts the game at the top is that there are scenes that will give you different results when you fail any fight or action. It is an effort that deserves respect without being lazy -GAME OVER-.

I could play this game for hours if there were repeated tasks and scenes even in the maid and slave endings. Many rooms were designed for the goddess in the temple, from her showers to the dining hall.

Helping her take a shower, being her footstool or cleaning her toilet. A real femdom/lezdom route can become much more serious with such repeated endings.

I offer my love and respect to everyone who put effort into the game, especially the developer.

Alaris

May 27, 2020
I really like violet's(mare) and farmhand's(cow) fail-state gives some fresh air in this heavy rubber themed game. Hope for more variety in the future

Reactions: keker123

ishi56894

Jan 21, 2022
Would we ever learn what Kathleen wanted to steal from the ship? She, Lien and 2 others were on a mission to steal something important but they all got caught. Lien is still stuck in the cybercity vr world. Would we get to learn what happened with other 2?

Also when is the update coming? Every update feels so long that I wonder if I should drop the game.

kacchon2

Jul 20, 2020
Updates usually come out every three months, so I'd expect the tier 3 release sometime this month.
Could be wrong though, don't have access to his fanbox.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Would we ever learn what Kathleen wanted to steal from the ship? She, Lien and 2 others were on a mission to steal something important but they all got caught. Lien is still stuck in the cybercity vr world. Would we get to learn what happened with other 2?

Also when is the update coming? Every update feels so long that I wonder if I should drop the game.
I think what happened to the other two will be shown. Although the answer is obvious here. The same as with Lien. Only in other VR worlds.

Reactions: ishi56894

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
This is the 3rd VR world. But at the moment it is already finished. I thought you were talking about Fantasy World.
I count them this way
1st Egypt
2st Future
The mansion as not full world just
3rd Fantasy world that isnt finished.
Because you dont have main base and because it is much smaller this thing that happens between 2 and 3 arent "fully VR world" IMO

Also they are listed as 1,2,3 but you cant go back into estate and it isnt named as "3rd VR world"

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes