Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Some developers ask for a window of time before new updates are released here. I believe it was actually tonkatsu who asked to wait a week, but it might have been scriptor, I can't remember. Most users who do share content have decided waiting a week is a reasonable request, and in an effort to placate the developer, have agreed to do just that.
This is an initiative of some users, not a developers.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Ok I have been following this game for more than a year and every single time someone puts up the update link here within 2-3 days of release.

Also we are on a piracy forum, what's this pirates code we are even following?
Is it that big of a deal? It's not a code, you are welcome to purchase the game and share it 5 minutes after the dev uploads it t Patreon. Yet, I think a lot of users appreciate having a dev who is willing to engage with the community at times, so granting them a grace period may be the difference from a dev who talks to the community here and answers questions, and a dev who ignores this forum completely.

Personally, I like it when a dev has a presence here and if the price for that is that I need to wait a week or so before the game is updated, I consider that a fair bargain.

Emilythekitsune

Jan 21, 2022
Rumor has it that if you say Scriptors name in the mirror 3 times and ask for the game to be posted on the forum early Scriptor comes through the mirror and "Beats your posterior". Then your never heard from again.

• Haha
Reactions: bluewolf194
Jan 20, 2023
QUAD-HD VERSIONS (2560x1440 resolution):

POTATO VERSIONS (1600x900 resolution):

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes