(放課後の鬼ごっこ) Tags after school by Dottoru games

Willen Farias

Dec 29, 2018
The concept of this game is good. Hope when this one is complete, they make more. There's not much to do in the demo, but looks like will be fun when come out.

May 28, 2020
Love the concept of horror femdom. Mechanics of monsters and hiding seem fairly balanced and the rng for monster spawning makes it fun to lose to them. H-scenes are a bit too short in length but really well done. I just think the Slit-Mouthed Woman should lose her mask or reveal it when caught. I think Hanako San will randomly appear in the toilet stalls when trying to hide from an enemy. I know in the Urban Legends, it's supposed to be the third door so I think it might be a chance that some bathrooms you could only hide in that one, resulting in being caught by her instead of what's chasing the player.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Is there an official release date for this game? or is it too early to tell?

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
The demo was great and ofc it still needs a ton of fixing. I would say its around the same league as Summer Memories and Summer Life in Countryside.

Willen Farias

Dec 29, 2018
Is there an official release date for this game? or is it too early to tell?
He said two weeks after the demo releases, but apparently he's having some trouble with something, so i guess it should come somewhere in the middle of the next month. Tho it is just a guess...

Reactions: dirani

Zenix

Mar 20, 2018
that sure does looks intriguing. Sadly, it's till not out yet, so i guess it will be a long time before at least mtl version will be available.

• Sad
Reactions: succxess1

popober

Jun 9, 2017
A video about this suddenly popped up in my YT feed. This is some good shit. Can't wait for the full release. Hopefully, they retain the English language support so there's no need to wait for a full translation- apparently, the dev is supposed to be Korean so there's a good chance.

Oct 5, 2017
What's the content for the demo? So far I've found three monsters and that's it. Is there anything to solve in the demo, or is just a timed sandbox?