Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.0] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
There has been a version of the game made in twine and released, it just doesn't have anywhere near the content present in the rags version because everything has to be converted over and I doubt there's a better way to do it than manually.

I would tend to be more charitable than this. I do genuinely believe that bedlam wants to do a good job and make a good game, but yeah the general problem of crowdfunded patreon gamedev is always hanging there with it not incentivizing working quickly.
the benefit of the doubt died three/four years ago.

and what someone belive is of little value. if he want make a good works, he should start learing at least the basic netique of good coding. even alone the sheer amount of works he make to impede the develping of this mod is enough. if he stop wasting time in things like that and start learning for real will be a huge improve.

in the midtime he was developing the conversion, how many time he reworked whole systems? [like biomancy and corruption] if you are converting in good faith any serious mechanical revamp will be put on hold and implemented in the coversion as native system, still he change them again, and again and again.

you can still developing content for the rags to keep the patreon [or what platform you use] rolling, but will focus on the easy translable event in the new system, you don't make complex and absurd event to keep the "monthly quota", still he has done that multiple time.

in the end, for me, fact and action speak more loudly of any stament of intention. and bedlam action bring me to do only a colossal facepalm and nothing more.

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
in the end, for me, fact and action speak more loudly of any stament of intention. and bedlam action bring me to do only a colossal facepalm and nothing more.
I mean at the end of the day we're only really disagreeing between the cause being incompetence vs laziness vs greediness vs malice vs unknown extenuating circumstances when the truth is probably some mix of all of them. Regardless of the truth, we can still agree that it sucks and wish it was better.

Anyway, I sat down and tried to remember some of the various bugs that I've seen. This is off the top of my head, but if bugs are being looked into at any point then:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh and for something actually related to LD rather than the base game:
Rigging Hypnosis to always succeed doesn't skip the initial random check to see if you can get the slaver alone, so you can still fail to accomplish anything that night even with hypnosis rigged. Maybe want to make the options for hypnosis rigging more granular? "Always succeed in getting them alone", "Always succeed in adding triggers", and "Increase the number of triggers added on success" are three separate things that you could make a case for preferring any of them to be on/off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daedrax
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes