Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Update is out and in the OP as always.

I think I addressed some of the requests and reports in the thread, but enough was broken in just the carryover to the new version that I'm wholly uncertain.
Much appreciated. :geek:(y)
Will try to roll and shoutreport issues I come across.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Well one thing I already came across is that using rigged Corruption sets the time of the day to... empty? :unsure: That seems to block you from at least your own Personal Assignements but reseting the day works as normal so not a big deal by itself.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
Hello. I was trying to play as a Golem Kreator, however, i am unable to create golems. It does say that i need human futanari with mighty strength and resilience, which, as far as i could find out, you can get from keldan alley slaving mission, however, that did not open up the path that it should. If anyone knows of a way, i would be grateful.

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Since the rags website doesn't in any way work, so having at one point paid for the rags editor doesn't help me in the slightest, anybody know how to get a copy of rags that would allow editing this game?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@Doc_Odd
The website seems to work for me. Rags v2.6.1 is be able to register for itself and v2.4.16. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to "unlock" v3.0.60 yet. It's the usual "can't reach server" message. The 2.x versions are able to mod the game. Or to mod the mod that is.

Careful though, as Frank N. Stein mentioned several times already, the code is a mess and as such things tend to work in strange ways or not at all at times. Trying to edit all of this... good luck. ;P

SAndD

Aug 21, 2016
Occasionally with exceptional results on for biomancy, it will reflect onto myself even after I set it to slaver only with always succeed.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Since the rags website doesn't in any way work, so having at one point paid for the rags editor doesn't help me in the slightest, anybody know how to get a copy of rags that would allow editing this game?
and
@Doc_Odd
The website seems to work for me. Rags v2.6.1 is be able to register for itself and v2.4.16. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to "unlock" v3.0.60 yet. It's the usual "can't reach server" message. The 2.x versions are able to mod the game. Or to mod the mod that is.

Careful though, as Frank N. Stein mentioned several times already, the code is a mess and as such things tend to work in strange ways or not at all at times. Trying to edit all of this... good luck. ;P
True as true can be.
Especially the good luck part.

Now, if you're interested in cracking the game engine, let me direct you to Super simple directions that will allow you to easily crack any versions of RAGS. And I mean easy. Even if you get lost it shouldn't take longer than five minutes.

Occasionally with exceptional results on for biomancy, it will reflect onto myself even after I set it to slaver only with always succeed.
I think there were Exceptional results that forced that event, but I might be confused with the near identical sounding corruption event. I'll take a look, and if it's a bug, hopefully fix it. Otherwise, if it is a proper outcome, I'll look into editing it so it doesn't happen during cheat runs.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Hello. I was trying to play as a Golem Kreator, however, i am unable to create golems. It does say that i need human futanari with mighty strength and resilience, which, as far as i could find out, you can get from keldan alley slaving mission, however, that did not open up the path that it should. If anyone knows of a way, i would be grateful.
Sorry, I missed your post.
They need to have appropriate height and cock size as well. Just jack up both until they cannot be increased anymore and you should be able to activate the process. The relative values are cock size is 11+ and height is 7+, which are close to if not the max size, though I can't remember the flavour text.

update game 0.852 on tfgamessite
Thank ya.

Just saw that we don't have the hyper-negative traits menu in the character creation in this last version.
Should be fixed in the version I am presently uploading. If not, let me know + which patreon bonus you chose (if any).

That I've uploaded. Did not expect it to be that fast with how terribad my internet has been as of late. Check the OP for download and changelog, though there isn't much of one. Mostly bugfixes and more behind the curtain changes that make things a touch easier for me in the end.

Another update might come in the next few days, either coinciding with Bedlams next hotfix, or because I get my armour mod debugged. Whichever happens first, but god I hope it's the hotfix.

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Impressive turn around on the mod! thanks for doing the work, wow. I don't seem to be able to get the demonic futa corruption to proc anymore, it just fails every time. Not sure if that's a problem with the mod or if bedlam may have just added a prerequisite to the transformation that i haven't tried yet.

Reactions: Reij

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Impressive turn around on the mod! thanks for doing the work, wow. I don't seem to be able to get the demonic futa corruption to proc anymore, it just fails every time. Not sure if that's a problem with the mod or if bedlam may have just added a prerequisite to the transformation that i haven't tried yet.
Thank ya, and let me check. I remember he blocked it off a little while ago, which forced me to use a workaround, but he unblocked it a couple updates ago when he added the flavour text, so I stopped checking for it...

And he indeed blocked it off again. Dude needs to make up his mind. I can't upload right now (TeamViewer is being a bit of a bitch), but I'll do up a fix after I get back home and upload it tonight.

Reactions: Reij

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
wow fast reply, no rush. As you said he might well have a hotfix this week sometime. Success rate calculations seem hinky to me, not sure his new formula is working as intended. I'm guessing we'll have to wait for the author to add the new aspects to the super negative menu if we don't want to play one of them.

Quorizon

Jul 19, 2018
I like this mod for the controllable Corrupt/Biomancy but found that the character traits were having basically no effect on mission chances reducing the fun of all the body and mind sculpting. Looking around in the (17) chance setter timer I found that if the condition block before the chance code is deleted then I could still play with traits having a significant effect, but the rng setter still worked with only the condition block at the end of the timer

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
I don't know how much more complicated this would be, but I'd really like a no crit fails cheat (that doesn't disable crit successes the way easy mode in the base game does), rather than a crit successes all the time cheat. Any chance of that ever becoming an option?

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Bug report, So I did a little more digging and the success rate calculations are only noticeably weird in your version. Maybe its an interaction between the cheat and the fact that he changed how success are calculates, but the loaded dice version seems to always force towards 80% success (like +/- 5% or so). I checked on a default start, various difficulties and hard quests like elven hospitality or boarding the crossbones were showing like 83% success rates with a good starters slaver and like 76% with a bad starter slaver. I hope that helps since i think your mod is super awesome.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Bug report, So I did a little more digging and the success rate calculations are only noticeably weird in your version. Maybe its an interaction between the cheat and the fact that he changed how success are calculates, but the loaded dice version seems to always force towards 80% success (like +/- 5% or so). I checked on a default start, various difficulties and hard quests like elven hospitality or boarding the crossbones were showing like 83% success rates with a good starters slaver and like 76% with a bad starter slaver. I hope that helps since i think your mod is super awesome.
Thank you (and all others who've reported in on this); the problems been fixed.
While I would love to say it was something exactly as you said, flawed compatibility between the mod and the updated mechanics, I simply fucked the pony.
Old code of mine got moved over by accident and I didn't noticed. Was causing shenanigans.

I don't know how much more complicated this would be, but I'd really like a no crit fails cheat (that doesn't disable crit successes the way easy mode in the base game does), rather than a crit successes all the time cheat. Any chance of that ever becoming an option?
It's in the next version. It's been asked for a couple of times, I've either just forgotten or was more interested in other projects.

As to the update, it should be out rather soon. Either tonight or tomorrow. More likely the latter, but we'll see.
I ran into some complications with the crafting hack (I got it working, then for shits and giggles, I set it on fire), which has delayed the release.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes