Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Son of a Whore, it's up.

I apologize wholeheartedly. I thought I'd uploaded it early the week (Monday Night), but all I did was throw it up into my Mega account and then I must've thought really hard about putting it on the site, cause I really thought I had. Explains the lack of bug reports, though.

Link is up in the front page, as it says in the change log and features, the Crafting hack is beta, and I'm working on adding all the other features I want to add to it. It's unfortunately being extremely resilient to modding, so it's proving a challenge to apply any significant options to it.

Reactions: Reij

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
gonna have to double test, but initially crafting works! Cheat character creation is broken though... the new options seem to work but the option to get more upgrade points seems broke. Will update when i retest, just got excited to check.
Edit 1: No disaster seems to cause disasters, I think the aspect cheat is working, thought it might still max out at 3 over your start?
Edit2: How unbelievably rude of me to forget to say thanks for the new update and the eventually awesome features :)

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
Hello. Thanks for the update but the option for more upgrade points doesnt work as intended. well, doesnt work at all.
thanks for the hard work.

Reactions: poiman

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
At the character creation screen, the 3 cheat options have no effect at all (tried promoted slaver, futanari, rarer races, ooze). No unlimited perk points, perk count, etc...
Same with negatives and aspects.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
Let us be patient and allow our provider of forbidden entertainment to provide us with a fix. he came through before, he will do it again. real life always takes precedence.

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Let us be patient and allow our provider of forbidden entertainment to provide us with a fix. he came through before, he will do it again. real life always takes precedence.
You are super right, good attitude! doesn't mean I cant obsessively check to see if he's updated. :)
At the character creation screen, the 3 cheat options have no effect at all (tried promoted slaver, futanari, rarer races, ooze). No unlimited perk points, perk count, etc...
Same with negatives and aspects.
I think if you check again you will find the negatives and aspects work as he described them, more or less. At least in mine after multiple attempts only the more perk points was busted. The negatives resets the counter so you can continue taking more and the Aspect one has no effect on character creation. It allows you to get more in the course of gameplay though. Might actually fix a bug were if you get sent to the Dreams Mistresses' biomancer and had overlaping/too many it would just crash the game.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
You are super right, good attitude! doesn't mean I cant obsessively check to see if he's updated. :)

I think if you check again you will find the negatives and aspects work as he described them, more or less. At least in mine after multiple attempts only the more perk points was busted. The negatives resets the counter so you can continue taking more and the Aspect one has no effect on character creation. It allows you to get more in the course of gameplay though. Might actually fix a bug were if you get sent to the Dreams Mistresses' biomancer and had overlaping/too many it would just crash the game.

For some reason that was harder to fix than it should have been, but the fix is up now in the main post.
Thank you to everyone who brought it to my attention.

It fixes that?
...Thinking about how the cheat works, it absolutely should fix that. This is wonderful news.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
Dude, you are wonderful. What i loved about Semeicardia`s mod was the ability to modify your character at will regarding traits. Lets see how the fix works out, i cant wait to test the hell out of the new features.

kandel

May 25, 2017
I found another bug with "Disable Disaster". Looks like the probability of Disaster is set to 0, but that isn't actually carried out in the roll.

Example: had an event that was 5% crit, 50% success, 30% fail, and 15% disaster. With "Disable Disaster", that became 5% crit, 50% success, 30% fail, 0% disaster.
The roll distribution then is 5 crit, 55 success, 85 fail, which is the same as without "Disable Disaster". If the roll is high enough, I still get the disaster result.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I found another bug with "Disable Disaster". Looks like the probability of Disaster is set to 0, but that isn't actually carried out in the roll.

Example: had an event that was 5% crit, 50% success, 30% fail, and 15% disaster. With "Disable Disaster", that became 5% crit, 50% success, 30% fail, 0% disaster.
The roll distribution then is 5 crit, 55 success, 85 fail, which is the same as without "Disable Disaster". If the roll is high enough, I still get the disaster result.
Earlier I ran 30 expeditions into the deep mountains... and no disasters.
I run just 6 to confirm you're right and four of them get hit with disasters. What the ever loving blue christmas?

I'll look into a fix here as soon as I can. Fortunately, I had a thought beforehand on how I could fix it if it didn't work, and if that works out it shouldn't take me long to upload it after I get back home.

Reactions: kandel

FicusCat

Nov 10, 2018
I keep getting the " Sorry, This game is unreadable" error

Try this, from the game creator help page, worked for me a couple months ago.
To run RAGS game you need a couple additionnal libraries and stuff for windows and this page should help you.

Dank360

Sep 15, 2017

Try this, from the game creator help page, worked for me a couple months ago.
To run RAGS game you need a couple additionnal libraries and stuff for windows and this page should help you.
GOT IT! Thank you so much!

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
changing slaver race seems to work, but changing slave race doesen't work well.
I've noticed. It's been an ongoing thing.

They don't use the exact same calls, even though they technically should, and it's a chore to test why it isn't working all the time, as I can have entire runs with identical test subjects that go completely differently. I'm hoping to have the fix I'm testing working by the time I upload this weekend.

I've already delayed the earlier fix for "no disasters" by far longer than I should have just to nitpick at the crafting cheat, so whether or not I fully test everything I'm working on by saturday night/sunday morning, I'll still go forth and release the update.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes