Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.0] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Yes exceptional was also activated at the same time.
Was wondering if i did something wrong, it sounds like if i deactivate the exceptional then it shouldnt happen anymore the backfire?

Would also like to try the corruption option how it works but havent seen a way how to do it so far.
It should, but if it doesn't let me know. That means there is an issue elsewhere.

-
You either need yourself with the "corrupter(Cpt)" trait (acquired during character creation or via a couple of rare assignments that can give it to the player), or a Slaver with the "Magic: Corruption(M:Co)", trait.

After either of those conditions are met, "Engage in Corruption" will be under your personal assignments or available when you engage with the slaver.

Karei

Sep 27, 2017
Menu:Tools\'Update Text To HTML' on rags 3.0.60
Huh. That's one issue resolved of the two major problems I have against using Rags 3 instead of rags 2.x. The second is that annoying red background in the choice selection list that pops up over the picture window and obstructs the view of any images displayed there. I doubt that problem will be so easily dealt with, unfortunately. 328993

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
It should, but if it doesn't let me know. That means there is an issue elsewhere.

-
You either need yourself with the "corrupter(Cpt)" trait (acquired during character creation or via a couple of rare assignments that can give it to the player), or a Slaver with the "Magic: Corruption(M:Co)", trait.
I will test around with the exceptional deactivated if any is going to backfire.
I dunno if its the normal way, to biomance my character i just set the traget to "you" and was using the spell then on a slave and was that way biomancing my character.
When i tried to do it with my character on the character itself it was always saying i need a circle for it and cant do that.

EDIT 1 : I tested around it did also backfire with target victim and exceptional being off. atleast for me it did backfire when i tried to enhance the beauty of a sissy that i captured from a camp to my character getting the feminine trait, also that sissy is missing the enhance/shrink cock options.

You dont have by chance names of missions that could give the corrupter trait?
I searched on the net for it the last 30 minutes but couldnt find any kind of answer to it.

One other thing that i noticed, when i try to get access to the Lords Gate it seems not to work.
The quest outcome says i can be part of the auction but then it always shows the beginning assignemtn of Negotiate Entry to the Lord's Gate. The slave i took with me is gone but nothing else happens, i also tried to check around the beginning of a month and middle but couldnt see any other kind of quest showing up there for an auction.

Last edited:

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
Cyberius Did you try biomancy with Yes Man option on? Might be a respect check fail.

Also, Frank N. Stein, I can't seem to get Babydoll to fire on my camp leader, but I'm guessing that's because Bedlam added the Obedient trait to Babydoll.

Last edited:

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
The Yes man was off, never used it so far.
I actually wouldnt have a problem if the loading would be faster but 2 minutes for a save to load is kinda a pain if ya need to do it often when trying to biomance a good amount of slaves.

Personally i cant seem to pin point the cause of it maybe because i got a littlebit excessive with traits on my character that could cause it?
If that could be a case for it could copy it here which traits my character has, it has 41 traits and 5 aspects.

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Can somebody tell my why I can't get biomancy trait? I pick it, but as soon as I start the game - no biomancy trait for me. Even if I pick ONLY biomancy.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Can somebody tell my why I can't get biomancy trait? I pick it, but as soon as I start the game - no biomancy trait for me. Even if I pick ONLY biomancy.
A display error, I think; see if you can actually *do* Biomancy despite it not appearing in the trait list because that's what I'm getting.
¯\(ツ)/¯

Ran into a weird issue: exported chargen settings appear to entirely forget any Strong Right Arm and Recruiter picks you've taken, which also seems to carry over to quick-restarting from the portrait menu. May be connected to also having Outcast.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I will test around with the exceptional deactivated if any is going to backfire.
I dunno if its the normal way, to biomance my character i just set the traget to "you" and was using the spell then on a slave and was that way biomancing my character.
When i tried to do it with my character on the character itself it was always saying i need a circle for it and cant do that.

EDIT 1 : I tested around it did also backfire with target victim and exceptional being off. atleast for me it did backfire when i tried to enhance the beauty of a sissy that i captured from a camp to my character getting the feminine trait, also that sissy is missing the enhance/shrink cock options.

The Yes man was off, never used it so far.
I actually wouldnt have a problem if the loading would be faster but 2 minutes for a save to load is kinda a pain if ya need to do it often when trying to biomance a good amount of slaves.

Personally i cant seem to pin point the cause of it maybe because i got a littlebit excessive with traits on my character that could cause it?
If that could be a case for it could copy it here which traits my character has, it has 41 traits and 5 aspects.
Aight, that means there's a problem with the biomancy flags and variables not locking out. I think I know where that issue should be occurring, but it probably won't be a very quick fix.

I searched on the net for it the last 30 minutes but couldnt find any kind of answer to it.
No, i don't know them off-hand. I'm fairly certain one or both are uncommon/rare assignments in Deep Mountains, but it's been a while since I took note of them.

One other thing that i noticed, when i try to get access to the Lords Gate it seems not to work.
The quest outcome says i can be part of the auction but then it always shows the beginning assignemtn of Negotiate Entry to the Lord's Gate. The slave i took with me is gone but nothing else happens, i also tried to check around the beginning of a month and middle but couldnt see any other kind of quest showing up there for an auction.
I haven't messed with the LordsGate events too much, mostly because the event was extremely buggy for about 8 months after it was introduced.
No Haven makes a lot of calls that seem irrelevant to locations, but I'll run through that event in my game and both try and replicate your result, and if I can't, try and figure out where it could be buggered.

Is there any time table to get the RNG fixed?
RNG was fixed yesterday. Just forgot or didn't bother to add hotfix flag to the end of filename.

....Now isn't that interesting. I did thirteen separate characters while testing the updates to race change, and never noticed it. Either that or I broke something... Ya, both are feasible.
And nope; that's occurs in the base game as well. I'll look into fixing it while I fix the host of other issues, but in the meantime you can still cast biomancy. It's there in personal assignments.
So it's not that your not getting it, rather the full name just isn't showing up in the player description.

Ran into a weird issue: exported chargen settings appear to entirely forget any Strong Right Arm and Recruiter picks you've taken, which also seems to carry over to quick-restarting from the portrait menu. May be connected to also having Outcast.

I've been trying to fix that. I'm fairly certain the cause is a few minor changes bedlam made to how player uniques are handled (which in-turn made changes to Recruiter and SRA), but I'm not sure. SRA and Recruiter are isolated from the chargen in their own series of tables, which makes it easier to find the problem... so long as the problem occurs there. No Haven's calls are a lot like a conspiracy board. Even unconnected things are... connected.
I'll take a look at Outcast though. That's a better idea than what I'm running with after the last fail to fix it.

Reactions: RNDM

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
And nope; that's occurs in the base game as well. I'll look into fixing it while I fix the host of other issues, but in the meantime you can still cast biomancy. It's there in personal assignments.
I had it, but after a while I noticed I didn't have it anymore listed and also i couldn't use it in the personal assignments; the only relevant thing i remember doing between the two times was leveling up and picking up advanced traits a bunch of times using the patreon cheat

warmuffin

Nov 16, 2018
So I seem to be unable to get aspects now. I'm playing the ooze slaver that has the aspect to get more oozes with every trait I can put on them and the infinite aspects trait. Whenever I get to the point where I should get a trait I get a respect increase instead. I don't know if I missed something in an update about how getting aspects work, I'm doing something wrong, or if the race just can't get aspects. I've also been randomly starting with the orcology racial aspect sometimes in addition to the slime calling, but not always.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
How to get a slave with it
  • Stop Profane Ritual (critical result) gives (M:Cu)(Depraved) on Whorelock Slave.
  • Complete profane ritual (critical) Convent Human Female - (M:Co)(Usc+)(Slt)(Btf)(Gre)
  • Wyrd Reckoning (critical Success) Witch Female - (Cun)(Per)(Hrb)(Flk)(Slti)(Btf)(Fly)(Hea)+2 random traits (has all E: and M: as racial trait)

you can find more at : [ ] .

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Thank you very much, i was looking actually for getting it on my character and not on a slave.

Tried now with 3 new character to get the Auction working but never got access and always getting the beginning mission of it.

I am wondering for deleting missions ( i end up with alot in some regions without searching for new ones) is there a possibility that after deleting one that it would re open the area you last deleted one out of.
Would be a convinience feature but saves a alot of time with going back inot the area over and over especially if you delete like 8-10 missions one after the other.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
In short you can have it by possession corruption 3rd row/traits cheats on
Or any time you get corrupted in mission. Near inpossible to get but on crit fail/success. Depending on assignment.
(if your mind is strong it will fail)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes