Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Advert

Aug 4, 2018
I've noticed that when you change someone's race the day-end sex scenes still refer to the character as whatever their starting race was.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
I've noticed that when you change someone's race the day-end sex scenes still refer to the character as whatever their starting race was.
also when you use other functions, like biomancy, still tries to apply to the previous last victim.
also, when you have multiple missions bringing recruits, it tends to mix them and "eating some" . the counter advances, but you're missing a recruit either slaver or slave.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry it took me a bit to respond. Both No Haven and my employer have been... uncooperative.

Can't shrink futa penises using biomancy. Can someone help?
I know I often forget about Bedlam's love of giant girlcocks, but I could swear it was fixed in the last... fix.
Just in case I'll triple check that the fix is installed in the new version.

I had it, but after a while I noticed I didn't have it anymore listed and also i couldn't use it in the personal assignments; the only relevant thing i remember doing between the two times was leveling up and picking up advanced traits a bunch of times using the patreon cheat
Alright, that should be fixed now. When I modded the code to allow for the rigged biomancy check I forgot to leave behind a variable which essentially made biomancy a temporary trait.

Thank you. That's definitely something I wouldn't have noticed as I often ignore those. Once you've read them 40 times, you've read them... well, 40 times.
While that shouldn't be happening as I'm overwriting their racial values with new ones(meaning there should be no way for it to call up the old race), I'll try and fix it before I get to my next update. I've been tinkering with a new means of slaver/slave race change in amongst all the fixes, and maybe it will fix that.

also when you use other functions, like biomancy, still tries to apply to the previous last victim.
also, when you have multiple missions bringing recruits, it tends to mix them and "eating some" . the counter advances, but you're missing a recruit either slaver or slave.
That first part is odd (mostly because I added something to blank the temp variables), so I'll try and replicate it and then fix it. If I can't replicate it, I'll take a wild guess and try to find where the problem is.
Oh god, an issue with base assignments. Okay, I'll try and fix it. Knowing it's a specific issue certainly helps, as the biggest issue with fixing these problems is finding what assignment causes them.

Reactions: Kablooie and Fer99

Malroth00

Nov 10, 2017
Still haven't been able to get the "get mind controlled and raped by your beadwarmer" event to fire off yet what all do you need to happen to get that event to fire?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Still haven't been able to get the "get mind controlled and raped by your beadwarmer" event to fire off yet what all do you need to happen to get that event to fire?
Have a reputation on the alluring line
For mind control he she needs hippnotic trait.

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
Did the bug patch ever get posted? I know Frank said he was working on it, but that was back in July and front page says the last fix was in June.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Did the bug patch ever get posted? I know Frank said he was working on it, but that was back in July and front page says the last fix was in June.
Frankly, it should have been out then and there. I just got side-tracked adding something that... isn't working.
But it will be soon, I promise. The feature I was trying to complete before the update was one that would allow a player to add the uniques to their team (because, while it encourages players to replay with different supporters, a lot of them are useless beyond their unique scenes and art), but it's been a chore that's constantly had me thinking "it'll work this time and then I'll release it".

I'll go through it, cut that piece out, clean up the fixes, run my tests, and plan an update for Saturday. I could say tomorrow or Thursday, but I've delayed next day releases too often to not give myself a few days to fuck up.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I've just started the upload, and I apologize for the fact it's already been at it for a bit now and isn't even at 5%.
Was hoping to get it tidied and posted before I went to sleep, but my network has other plans. I'll keep an eye on it for a short while longer, but if nothing changes with my craptastic internet, I'll post it in the late morning before I head to work.

Reactions: Reij

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
sits in the dark, quivering, waiting for the new version
It's up.

As noted in the change log, this was just a bug fix as I undid the current project just to get the fixes out.
At last test (which was last night while waiting for it to upload), all reported bugs are fixed. If one is still around, just let me know and I'll try and figure out why it's back as quickly as possible.

ponlypat

Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for the new update! One unsquashed bug that seems to be Recruiter/SRA not getting handled correctly with an exported character.

(unless I'm doing something stupid somewhere)

Dulco

May 3, 2018

here is newest version of TF edtion 0.87. i hope it to be moded soooon :)

NightlinerSGS

Aug 6, 2017
Biomancy rigging (still? again?) doesn't work properly, or I still don't understand how it's supposed to work.

I select "Rig Biomancy to always succeed -> Yes", then "Who to target -> Victim" (I want to use it on slaves) and then "Exceptional result -> no" since I don't want to overdo it at the beginning.

It still backfired and expanded my own ass instead of the targeted slave. :|

Idk what I'm doing wrong here.

Dinnerking

Dec 10, 2017
That's weird because I've never had that problem. Occasionally corruption will just fail, but I take that as a "Bedlam has a hidden flag" thing. That being said, sometimes when I reset the day I feel like it might reset the rigging. Biomancy included, sometimes things don't work

Just to clarify, I never have Biomancy backlash unless I tell it to. When I say it doesn't work, I mean it just doesn't change anything

NightlinerSGS

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks. Well, maybe there is a weird case or set of triggers somewhere that still can cause it to fail occasionally. All further attempts worked btw, including the really hard ones.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes