Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Just discovered that after selling 10th Slave Princess my camp bonus got upgraded. Will other camp bonus get upgraded too (obedience training of True Angel) after ten(?) Angel trained?

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Just discovered that after selling 10th Slave Princess my camp bonus got upgraded. Will other camp bonus get upgraded too (obedience training of True Angel) after ten(?) Angel trained?
The True Angel bonus is upgraded after 4, because that's the number of wings True Angels have in NH.

Reactions: muchacho

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I'm back (really, not just lurking around the corner anymore)! And this time I have two recently dead relatives, not just one!
So in the immortal words of me, right now, fuck May!

Also, everyone remember to thank Sirtopranger once again, for they procured and delivered the update to me.
I should have it out Thursday (unlikely) or Friday, however don't hold me to that. Bedlam added a plethora of new content, most concerning being the Slaver dilemma content which seems to fiddle with a little of everything. Shouldn't have to big of an impact, but we'll see what happens after I get the mod transferred and start testing. I've only had a few moments to look at it, but I think I've already noticed what it might cause trouble with (if it does at all).

I don't suppose there's any ETA on the slave training for the player character yet?
I'm gonna say soon-ish. Mostly because I have not provided the mod much attention this month (we haven't had much of a break between dead relatives), and I'm still terrible at this. As well, when it arrives, don't expect the plan I laid out to be there in full. I'm absolutely going to release it in steps, even if I do get multiple steps done at once. Rather have you all break it while it's simple so I'm not working through several things trying to find where it went wrong.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm back (really, not just lurking around the corner anymore)! And this time I have two recently dead relatives, not just one!

Also, everyone remember to thank Sirtopranger once again, for they procured and delivered the update to me.
I should have it out Thursday (unlikely) or Friday, however don't hold me to that. Bedlam added a plethora of new content, most concerning being the Slaver dilemma content which seems to fiddle with a little of everything. Shouldn't have to big of an impact, but we'll see what happens after I get the mod transferred and start testing. I've only had a few moments to look at it, but I think I've already noticed what it might cause trouble with (if it does at all).

I'm gonna say soon-ish. Mostly because I have not provided the mod much attention this month (we haven't had much of a break between dead relatives), and I'm still terrible at this. As well, when it arrives, don't expect the plan I laid out to be there in full. I'm absolutely going to release it in steps, even if I do get multiple steps done at once. Rather have you all break it while it's simple so I'm not working through several things trying to find where it went wrong.
Thanks for the heads-up, and condolences on your loss (shit, I've been saying that a lot lately). Take care of yourself and those around you.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018

condolences on your loss . thanks for the heads up .

does any one think Bedlam will add an option to have a gallery folder , where we can replace the pictures ? since he started with more commissions , some of the pictures are actually worst . like the rabbit girl is worst than before . a few others like the orkai .

sad to have commissions to replace with worst looking pictures. also some old ones keep being just bad . with a picture folder , people could just replace with others . just wondering about the possibility.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

does any one think Bedlam will add an option to have a gallery folder , where we can replace the pictures ? since he started with more commissions , some of the pictures are actually worst . like the rabbit girl is worst than before . a few others like the orkai .

sad to have commissions to replace with worst looking pictures. also some old ones keep being just bad . with a picture folder , people could just replace with others . just wondering about the possibility.
Unlikely as long as the game is in RAGS, I'd say: Images are baked into the game file, so you'd have to decompile the file, swap out the assets, then compile a new rag file. Could be done, but a bit of a hassle. I don't know anything about the dev side of RAGS however, so don't take my word for it.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the heads-up, and condolences on your loss (shit, I've been saying that a lot lately). Take care of yourself and those around you.
Thank you kindly, and that's the plan here on out. Try and not lose any other relatives... that I like.

Unlikely as long as the game is in RAGS, I'd say: Images are baked into the game file, so you'd have to decompile the file, swap out the assets, then compile a new rag file. Could be done, but a bit of a hassle. I don't know anything about the dev side of RAGS however, so don't take my word for it.
First, thank you kindly.

Secondly, that's.... it, more or less. You'd essentially have to swap it asset for asset, which can easily become a chore. I've swapped a few pieces here and there to try and remove the artists I just don't appreciate, but I haven't done it for a while just because it's a time-suck.

HOWEVER!! Bedlam is converting the game to Twine, which, so long as he's not a dumbass by making it online only (which would suck. Both for the mod and because it would run slower than in RAGS), will be super easy to mod the images for.
However, that's a ways off. Bedlam is doing it all himself while continuing to work on the game, and they don't seem to be making a lot of progress between updates.

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Frank N. Stein Sorry for your loss, its been a fucked spring.

Does anyone know how to trigger the PC being used at the Ensnared Rose legitimately? There's the modeling, there's the biomancy and if I refresh the day enough times towards the end of the biomancy interaction I get passages of the PC getting used, but I have no idea how to trigger these passages outside of cheating.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Frank N. Stein Sorry for your loss, its been a fucked spring.

Does anyone know how to trigger the PC being used at the Ensnared Rose legitimately? There's the modeling, there's the biomancy and if I refresh the day enough times towards the end of the biomancy interaction I get passages of the PC getting used, but I have no idea how to trigger these passages outside of cheating.
IIRC you have to incur debt with the Rose by failing the assignments they give you.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
The ways to incur debt are failing assignments or asking the Mistress to get you out of bondage. Three stages of debt. Not sure if it's based on how much you owe or how long you stay in debt, but it takes a little while to get to the third payment stage anyway. There's a possible event where an employee from the Rose steals one of your slaves as payment.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
And this time I have two recently dead relatives, not just one!
Sorry to hear that. 2020 turned out to be pretty shit all around so far.

HOWEVER!! Bedlam is converting the game to Twine
Seriously?
Tons of people (me included) told him to convert the fucking thing to a better engine for years but he was all no, this is my vision, let me see how far I can take this and now he's moving it to Twine?

Better late than never I guess but damn, could've fucking done that ages ago and saved everyone a lot of trouble and loading time.

Reactions: Fer99

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Sorry to hear that. 2020 turned out to be pretty shit all around so far.

Seriously?
Tons of people (me included) told him to convert the fucking thing to a better engine for years but he was all no, this is my vision, let me see how far I can take this and now he's moving it to Twine?

Better late than never I guess but damn, could've fucking done that ages ago and saved everyone a lot of trouble and loading time.
Well, he did a partial, buggy version of his other game Whorelock's revenge in twine a long time ago.

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
The ways to incur debt are failing assignments or asking the Mistress to get you out of bondage. Three stages of debt. Not sure if it's based on how much you owe or how long you stay in debt, but it takes a little while to get to the third payment stage anyway. There's a possible event where an employee from the Rose steals one of your slaves as payment.
oh Im well aware I guess I just have shit luck or havent been patient enough, usually its modeling then abduction, at somepoint biomancy for a few rounds and then ususally it seems to go back to modeling on repeat.

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
This conversion has been ongoing for some years. Although he apparently still spends some time on it, it does not seem to be enough of a priority for its completion to appear in any way imminent.
Erm
He spends time on it every week. He even does streams actually showing what he's doing + adds the progress of the conversion in each fortnightly progress report.

Fortnight = 2 weeks. (Because not everyone knows the definition, my apologies)

I'll copy-paste an exerpt from his 2 most fortnightly status reports(available to non-patrons his patreon so i'm not sharing patron information)

May 28th (most recent)
Worked out a way, way, waaaay smarter way of doing the condition conversions I've been doing to improve the understandability of the passage lay out to fix the breakages. Turns out the key was to keep bashing my head over and over at it the less good way, which apparently was now enough time to think up a better way, and how to solve what I thought was previously unsolvable.

I have no idea if that makes sense to anyone but me... Definitely a good thing though I swear!

May 15th (second most recent)
Due to the increased numbers of streams done to catch up, some 4-5 hours long, I have done a ton more of the condition formatting. Of course after it's done I'll have to work out what it all means along with working out what passages I need to move.

Still as I do more and more of it the picture does seem to be getting much, much clearer and I've spotted a few reasons why initially there were such problems that made me decide that the formatting had to be done in the first place.

--

Again, these fortnightly progress reports are available on the patreon for everyone, and he updates on the progress of the conversion every fortnight.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes