Mystkeeper

Dec 19, 2018
ah ok could be true. I haven't gotten it to work was hoping there was some wine equivalent that you could use. shame. thanks for the reply, appreciate it
I had trouble getting RAGS to work in Win10, my solution was a WinXP VM set up in VMWare. I don't know if there's a Mac version, or a similar program to run VMs on Macs, but it could be an option.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
I want to play this game on windows 10 but rags says it can't read the game file. Any support?
Bedlam has a whole dedicated to running RAGS on Windows 10. Hopefully that'll help you out.

zombiejoh

Oct 1, 2017
Bedlam has a whole dedicated to running RAGS on Windows 10. Hopefully that'll help you out.
thank you figured it by myself.
Does anyone by chance know how to cheat on this game? I tried using the methods on this thread but I keep on getting empty variables and players. Saying it can't read the player etc

timuchin

Jan 19, 2019
Have a strange problem. At camps stats have 20/20 slavers and 20/20 slaves, but when I count them have only 18 svrs and 16 svs . Where is others? Place many of them to camps works and have no space for new (very little space). Upset and not understand :(

Sep 10, 2018
Have a strange problem. At camps stats have 20/20 slavers and 20/20 slaves, but when I count them have only 18 svrs and 16 svs . Where is others? Place many of them to camps works and have no space for new (very little space). Upset and not understand :(
I have the same problem, but only with my slaves. Sometimes when i sell one, after +- 5 days a random slave with random stats appear in my slavers list, all the slave commands doesnt work, the only thing i can do is pick a quest of selling a slave and sell the bugged one, if i cancel it after selecting him, he go to the slave list, where the commands function normally

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
What version of RAGS would I need to play this game? I downloaded the latest version and the game just crashes, any help would be appreciated.

Sep 10, 2018
What version of RAGS would I need to play this game? I downloaded the latest version and the game just crashes, any help would be appreciated.
Download RAGS 2.4.16 or 2.6.1(i use 2.6.1 for example). The last version is 3.0.6(i think) and doesnt work properly because the coding is different or something like that.

Reactions: mazqaz

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I played a while and it seems like I'm doing the same thing at the beginning of the game as I'm doing 5 hours into it. Is there any "progress" beyond getting more slavers/slaves? I have 13 slaves now but wtf am I supposed to do with them all? They're all just sitting in the pit getting fucked and… what?

Is there a storyline to the demon in the mountains? Feeding them what they want, what does that do for me?

Any storylines at all?

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
I played a while and it seems like I'm doing the same thing at the beginning of the game as I'm doing 5 hours into it. Is there any "progress" beyond getting more slavers/slaves? I have 13 slaves now but wtf am I supposed to do with them all? They're all just sitting in the pit getting fucked and… what?

Is there a storyline to the demon in the mountains? Feeding them what they want, what does that do for me?

Any storylines at all?
At the moment, as far as I know, there is one goal, unless you're playing the Metal and Flesh scenario: Get 10k+ gold, retire. Some of the scenarios have different flavour, some events have more if you turn up to them yourself (and some more if you're Secretly Submissive)

Metal and Flesh is... Somewhat different...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks a lot. The scenario sounds interesting I might try it after I do more of the main game. Just to be sure, the gameplay loop is the same in the end game while pursuing 10k gold? Just a continuous process of slaving / feeding slaves to requesters while topping off on supplies? Is there anything that happens with the mountain or any in depth storylines in any of the areas or tavern?

Just as an aside are we supposed to constantly sell slaves as quickly as we can once they match the requester criteria or do people try develop favored slaves? Is there a point to doing so? For example I got myself a healslut, what is it good for? Should I just sell it?

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Thanks a lot. The scenario sounds interesting I might try it after I do more of the main game. Just to be sure, the gameplay loop is the same in the end game while pursuing 10k gold? Just a continuous process of slaving / feeding slaves to requesters while topping off on supplies? Is there anything that happens with the mountain or any in depth storylines in any of the areas or tavern?

Just as an aside are we supposed to constantly sell slaves as quickly as we can once they match the requester criteria or do people try develop favored slaves? Is there a point to doing so? For example I got myself a healslut, what is it good for? Should I just sell it?
It's kinda a sim sandbox, so no overarching storylines that I'm aware of, although I suppose you could construct a narrative around one a-la Boatmurdered (Then again, like, I can't think of anywhere that properly goes in for tittygame LPs, so... :p )

The better the slave is trained, and the better the clothes they wear, the more they're worth, overall. Some traits are bad for slaves unless specifically requested, you can get a better idea via right clicking a slave, hitting "Estimate Value", and seeing what brings the big bonuses (Surprise, big tiddy bimbos sell real high.) The rarer the species, the more they're worth.

As to Healslut, if they aren't a camp bitch or otherwise occupied (far as I remember), they can heal another slave, and they tend to pick the ones closest to breaking. They can be useful for keeping particularly favoured toys out of "Heavy Use" status, but they can also bring slaves out of that "low will/condition" sweet spot that makes training much easier. They do tend to be higher value by virtue of having a Tertiary Training, but whether you keep them depends on how much you want will/condition to be in the green.

Reactions: taler

qw1

May 22, 2018
Is the dev planning to transfer the game to another engine?
Wanna play it so bad. Downloaded and given it a try many times i felt like i should give it a shot again, but after short gameplay rags just frustates me so much i always lose interest quickly and give up on it.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Is the dev planning to transfer the game to another engine?
Wanna play it so bad. Downloaded and given it a try many times i felt like i should give it a shot again, but after short gameplay rags just frustates me so much i always lose interest quickly and give up on it.
He is eventually planning on porting to twine, first he's practicing by porting his other game Whorelock's Revenge or something similarly titled. It's not his priority it seems like, presumably because his current patrons are paying with the expectation of immediate gratification in increased content, and putting porting as priority would threaten his income stability.

Reactions: qw1

TheDeath13

Aug 18, 2018
sorry, but i want to know, does this game have a walkthrough ? i have played this game for 22 hours straight and i think im gonna need some rest

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes