twaddledee

Oct 10, 2017
I've played this game a ton and could write a basic strategy guide if there's interest.

Bu the way, anyone have the recent update?

Reactions: Fer99

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
anyone figured out how to get a bed warmer slave to rape you? i can't figure out the traits required
Is that actually possible?

You can get them to fuck you (is one of the sex options), but not sure you can get raped.
The closest thing to get fucked without the player being actually in control or being dominant/active, is by getting the "form the line" option (if you have an oral fixation or something like that), or getting one of the two specific NPCs at character creation (one is a Bunny girl, the other is Ixpa'ux the lizardman).
You can actually "form the line", AND have one of the NPCs, but they don't stack: the NPCs will always take effect, but if they're on mission and you're at camp, you'll form the line.

Sep 10, 2018
anyone figured out how to get a bed warmer slave to rape you? i can't figure out the traits required
Maybe if you have a witch slave, with minimum training and no oral restraint, that sort of thing can happen. Just a suggestion

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently, yeah. Managed to do it, and I even explored the three Timers responsible in the Loaded Dice Mod thread. Not gonna lie, it's not that fleshed out, but it does exist, and, spoiler incoming:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting, thanks!
Gonna try it, I think I have a save with several characters with those skills

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I wanted to know what everyone does in their playthrough. And by this I mean do you try to do everything you can or do you only do specific assignments in specific regions? enslave specific races? and so on.

EDIT: Also I always struggle to find/get to the auction and I know the game says you can go at the beginning and middle of the month but when I do I never have that option. Unless of course, I'm missing something, anyways any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Sep 10, 2018
Hello everyone! I wanted to know what everyone does in their playthrough. And by this I mean do you try to do everything you can or do you only do specific assignments in specific regions? enslave specific races? and so on.

EDIT: Also I always struggle to find/get to the auction and I know the game says you can go at the beginning and middle of the month but when I do I never have that option. Unless of course, I'm missing something, anyways any help would be appreciated.
I try to do everything the game has to offer, but i always like my slavers and slaves as futa.
For your question, when the auction quest start, at the beginning of your day you will receive a message "There will be a auction at lord something" or something like that. If i'm not mistaken, the two days that the auction occurs are 14 and 30.
It's worth pointing out that sometimes a problem occurs at lord's gate and the auction will not happen. You will receive a message for that as well.
Hope that helps

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
I try to do everything the game has to offer, but i always like my slavers and slaves as futa.
For your question, when the auction quest start, at the beginning of your day you will receive a message "There will be a auction at lord something" or something like that. If i'm not mistaken, the two days that the auction occurs are 14 and 30.
It's worth pointing out that sometimes a problem occurs at lord's gate and the auction will not happen. You will receive a message for that as well.
Hope that helps
Thanks! I'll definitely wait until either of those days. Though I do have another question in regards to the auctions, do I first need to visit the Lord's Gate then the auction will occur on the following days you mentioned after I've visited?. I ask because in the past I've gotten the message about the auction but as you've mentioned it's never happened. Either way when I play again I'll give it a go, and thank you for your help!

Sep 10, 2018
Thanks! I'll definitely wait until either of those days. Though I do have another question in regards to the auctions, do I first need to visit the Lord's Gate then the auction will occur on the following days you mentioned after I've visited?. I ask because in the past I've gotten the message about the auction but as you've mentioned it's never happened. Either way when I play again I'll give it a go, and thank you for your help!
Yes, you are correct. You need to visit the lord gate first, them you can do the auction quests.

Aug 26, 2017
The cheat mod by Semeicardia is no longer in dev because they need a better computer, but the Loaded Dice mod by Frank N. Stein is being worked on still. It's currently not up to date with the newest version, but I would like to ask a moderator to update the op with Franks mod instead. Forgot how to do the tagging for a mod though >.>.

what version of rags do i need for no haven
To my limited knowledge 2.4.16, 2.6.1.0, or 3.0.60 should work.

Jim Mann

Jul 24, 2018
To my limited knowledge 2.4.16, 2.6.1.0, or 3.0.60 should work.
Readme claims those versions work but I saw errors on both 2.4.16 and 2.6.1.0. However I was able to get it to work by downloading 2.4.16 ( from here: ) and installing with the file called setup rather than the file called RagsSetup. The setup file installs a bunch of other files that are apparently necessary. RagsSetup warns you need the .net framework which I had installed, but didn't mention these other files that the setup file installs for you. Unintuitive but at least it worked.

Reactions: ProphetofLogik

Crimsonmedb

Feb 28, 2018
How do I get this game to run? I got this

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91'
at Rags.frmMain.e(String A_0)
at Rags.frmMain.ao(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
at System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.MenuItemData.Execute()
at System.Windows.Forms.Command.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Forms.Command.DispatchID(Int32 id)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.3416.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Rags
Assembly Version: 2.6.1.0
Win32 Version: 2.6.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Rags%20Game/RagsClassicSuite/Rags.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.7.3324.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.7.3416.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.7.3190.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
RagsLib
Assembly Version: 2.6.1.0
Win32 Version: 2.6.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Rags%20Game/RagsClassicSuite/RagsLib.DLL
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.7.3324.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.7.3362.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Rags%20Game/RagsClassicSuite/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Rags%20Game/RagsClassicSuite/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Web.Services
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Services/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.Services.dll
Rags.XmlSerializers
Assembly Version: 2.5.2.0
Win32 Version: 2.5.2.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Rags%20Game/RagsClassicSuite/Rags.XmlSerializers.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Anondylar

Aug 28, 2018
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral,
Just based off this line I'm going to guess that you'll need to install , which I remember having to install myself a couple years ago. You should probably also make sure you have .NET (version, I'm not sure, prob 4.0) and Windows Media Player installed.

You should also take a look at and see if there's something there you don't have. I also recommend installing the performance improvement hack since it makes playing a lot smoother.
So does this game have pregnancy mechanics yet?
Q&A 71 says:
Anonymous: Does No Heaven have or will have a pregnancy system?
It will not outside of some discussion of how crossbreeding works for certain races in the lore. Just holds no appeal to me, sorry.

Reactions: dusty stu
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes