EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
t1.jpg

Overview:
No Haven is a side game to the dungeon crawler Whorelock's Revenge (formerly Deeper Dungeons: Enhanced). Here you have command of a small group of slavers initially and from there you can send out your men, woman, assorted fantasy races, monsters and so on out on various assignments to earn gold, supplies and slaves.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-12
Release Date: 2023-10-05
Developer: Bedlam Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.983 TF Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important RAGS Information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Other:
unofficial version

Extras: - LOADED DICE MOD - REGALIA HTML CONVERSION* - *

Lotharin thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Submitted review:

No Haven is one of those games I keep checking in on every so often. It's a fantastic game, done with a great amount of simulation management, fantasy role play, and of course sex. This isn't a VN where you just click through and wank, but an actual game to play and enjoy.

The biggest flaw in the game itself is that you really hit points where you realize this game is still in development and there's unfinished areas. But such is the nature of an incomplete game, right?

RAGS is confusing if you don't already know it, but this is by far one of the best RAGS games out there imho, and worth delving into.

SmugShell

Jul 2, 2017
This is off topic, but does anyone know of an adult game that combines Free Cities, Neo Scavanger, New Life, and maybe Battle Brothers? Even greater if it has some machanics from Crusader Kings 2 (you can play as you decendant). I am tired of these "Go, waste time buying garbage, date and fuck" type of games. You could recommend me something similiar if it's a game of a greater scope.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
This is off topic, but does anyone know of an adult game that combines Free Cities, Neo Scavanger, New Life, and maybe Battle Brothers? Even greater if it has some machanics from Crusader Kings 2 (you can play as you decendant). I am tired of these "Go, waste time buying garbage, date and fuck" type of games. You could recommend me something similiar if it's a game of a greater scope.
There is a forum just for .

Reactions: Gabaw

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
A bit of salt as review.

Devs only now added some interaction with personal bed-warmer... So content-wise it develop much slower even then infamous Princess Trainer (or new akabur game).

Be warned - game have a ton of erotic elements, but lack any real content.

It have incredible potential but I'm 99% sure that it will never be done. Because dev obliviously don't have enough time for it & initially chosen wrong platform.

P.S. If you still wanna try - wait for cheat version. I'd seen someone on /hgg already working on it.

Reactions: mrttao

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
This is not tf edition, which has same extra features.
I concur. Per Bedlam's Patreon postings:
TF Edition
Feb 1, 2017 at 2:19pm
At $5 above you will also get access to the Transformed edition which will have the transformed portraits available from the start under a fourth starting gender option. These are currently available in game, but only if you manage to change from male to female which can be tricky. They will be classed as female*, have the same starting traits as they would normally start off with (Feminine swapped out for Beautiful), and for those who haven't seen them they've all been edited by me to a greater or lesser extent. There will also be a small amount of extra text at the beginning of the game to reflect your choice and a few other bits of rewording.
As of 0.72 you now get access to the Scenario exclusive slavers and you can play them as a normal start as well. This allows you to play them as without the limitations of the Scenario and choose to fully customise them like a normal start.

This currently unlocks 15 additional starting options from the transformed portraits and 16 additional starting options from the Scenarios and more will be added in future updates I'm sure. Update: This now includes the 3 harpy starts from the most recent Scenario.

As of 0.75 this now includes Super Negatives available via Full custom starts. These include aspects previously exclusive to the Whore Exodus Scenario along with being possessed by a succubus with increasing controls over your actions and/or being a shakko addict.

This will also apply to Whorelock's when the Twine conversion work is complete.

*I might swap it to Girly Girl when I get round to implementing that for the full path I'm going to do for fully TF'd sissies.

Reactions: Repreive

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
A bit of salt as review.

Devs only now added some interaction with personal bed-warmer... So content-wise it develop much slower even then infamous Princess Trainer (or new akabur game).

Be warned - game have a ton of erotic elements, but lack any real content.

It have incredible potential but I'm 99% sure that it will never be done. Because dev obliviously don't have enough time for it & initially chosen wrong platform.

P.S. If you still wanna try - wait for cheat version. I'd seen someone on /hgg already working on it.
If you came across the cheat version, could you please upload it here? Because the only time I tried this game, was enough for me: too difficult, even more than jack-o-nine honestly - which somehow I can manage to "move around" both "easy and normal" mode, in a certain sense. Here, instead, always failed :FeelsBadMan:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
If you came across the cheat version, could you please upload it here?
Sure! I'm monitoring that stuff now - because I really excited to check will having wisp slaver as bedwarmer give some unique description or not (99% sure that not, but hey - I'm optimist ^_^).

Currently only previous version have turned into cheat, but someone already given TF-version to our hentai-blessed Cheat Master. All we need is to wait (and praise Dark Hentai Gods obliviously).

P.S. Latest (but NOT CURRENT!) cheat version -

Reactions: brynhildr

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
A more recent cheat version would be grand. The cheat version I have is around 7.0, before the 'Strong Right Arm' options were added to character creation (I generally use a cheat version for character creation, then export the character and import it into the latest, and thus generally-non-cheat, version of the game).

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
lrn 2 make topics vodka drunkenski lololololol

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes