tontoman

May 4, 2017
Is that actually possible?

You can get them to fuck you (is one of the sex options), but not sure you can get raped.
The closest thing to get fucked without the player being actually in control or being dominant/active, is by getting the "form the line" option (if you have an oral fixation or something like that), or getting one of the two specific NPCs at character creation (one is a Bunny girl, the other is Ixpa'ux the lizardman).
You can actually "form the line", AND have one of the NPCs, but they don't stack: the NPCs will always take effect, but if they're on mission and you're at camp, you'll form the line.
Your slavers can do it also. If they have the dom trait, you're at alluring (you get that when you fail, but are also sexy) for your reputation, there's a moral check and they can surprise you at night. Slutty clothing can help get alluring instead of disliked when you fail assignments. I had a great start where I failed a quest in the spider realm, got webbed and thus bondage clothing, that triggered the alluring (you can go to the Rose for removal.. for a price) and the scene.

But it's excluded if you're doing the line thing. From the TF website. I haven't see the increasing consequences yet though, maybe not coded.
"-New mechanic where certain slavers and bed warmer slaves will if they have the right traits, your reputation is on the Alluring path, and other checks like morale if they are a slaver are met then they will force a sexual encounter with you. These encounters will have increasing consequences depending on how often it happens. (Note: If you are already a puppet-leader or are forming a line every night either of those will disable this one.)"

The main stuff from the TF site changelog.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jim Mann

Jul 24, 2018
How do you raise the camp's capacity for Slavers? I'm doing fine but it would be nice to have more than 10 people so I could fish for critical successes on recruiting missions.

e: Ah, I'm dumb. Completely missed the Encampment Status and Upgrades choice and the first top of the list if you right click on the leader. Whoops.

Last edited:

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
I tried to search in the forum and also on the net but couldnt find an answer to my question.
Is there a way how to turn a futanari into a male or (would prefer) female?
I wanted to try it with biomancy but after wasting 3 hours of reducing ones penis ( was hoping maybe then a sexchange option would come up) its failed so often and reloading is a pain.

I am also wondering even with the biomany turned onto always working and exceptional its quite often failing and backfiring to my character, is that normal or do i have a bug of some kind?

Forgot to mention i was using the Fank N. Stein Cheat mod.

Last edited:

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
I have a question regarding the results of the Mistress of Torments assignment:

According to the changelog from a couple years back:
-Slavers under the control of another slaver have been reworked with their own specific reputation in Owned. This effects a potential result from Nest of Vipers, Mistress of Torments, and one of the new assignments. Now when one is assigned the other will automatically assigned including on one slaver assignments. If one is wounded/removed the owned slaver will always be wounded/removed instead. They also lose options like talking to and using traits like Healing or Biomancy.
I just completed Mistress of Torments with a crit success with one of my best slavers. Now she is a thrall of the succubus and I can't figure out any way to break it. Because of the above, if I try to have anything bad befall her in a mission, it will be put on the thrall instead. I was able to enslave the succubus, but that didn't change anything. Is there a way I can separate the thrall from the succubus' will without losing one of them entirely?

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I know there is LD, but is there any 'real' editor or a way to give/remove traits or even the option to just change the name of a slaver/slave? And I would also like the option to create and import an slaver/slave into the game beside the "main char" you are playing.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
I know there is LD, but is there any 'real' editor or a way to give/remove traits or even the option to just change the name of a slaver/slave? And I would also like the option to create and import an slaver/slave into the game beside the "main char" you are playing.
The only rags editor I found onlnie supported only files up to 25 mb and a fresh save from this is at least 40 mb...

aledeth

Sep 21, 2017
I have a question regarding the results of the Mistress of Torments assignment:

According to the changelog from a couple years back:I just completed Mistress of Torments with a crit success with one of my best slavers. Now she is a thrall of the succubus and I can't figure out any way to break it. Because of the above, if I try to have anything bad befall her in a mission, it will be put on the thrall instead. I was able to enslave the succubus, but that didn't change anything. Is there a way I can separate the thrall from the succubus' will without losing one of them entirely?
It's a rather roundabout process, but according to the .862 patch notes, if you enslave the owned slave, that relationship should be wiped, so you can promote them up eventually I guess?

Reactions: kkai

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
It's a rather roundabout process, but according to the .862 patch notes, if you enslave the owned slave, that relationship should be wiped, so you can promote them up eventually I guess?
Ooooh I see. I was trying to do it via "Talk To->Enslave them" (which doesn't work) but I bet that changelog means you have to do it via assignment. Do you know off hand which region has the assignment for enslaving a slaver. I've also been trying to find an assignment to turn a slave into a slaver. I haven't tracked either down and couldn't find it on the wiki. They might be the same assignment, I'm not sure, I've never done it but I seem to remember it from early in this game. Thanks for the response!

Last edited:

tlk523

Feb 17, 2019
Is there any other unique race slaver/slaves? I have gotten harpy, lamia, golems, draki, succubus, centaur, drider, lizardman. I'm missing the rest.

Also is there any super rare missions aside from the one in Deep Mountains?

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Is there any other unique race slaver/slaves? I have gotten harpy, lamia, golems, draki, succubus, centaur, drider, lizardman. I'm missing the rest.

Also is there any super rare missions aside from the one in Deep Mountains?
I've seen the one that gives you a witch in the plains only once in quite a few hours

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Is there a way to safely farm reputation cause in the beginning of the game the assignments are rather shitty with their RNG and I can't help getting one, two, or more with bad rep (desired, etc) due to just being unlucky. And if the rep gets too low doesn't it leave them open to enslavement?

Is there a way to change a male to futa or female?

Does anyone have early game tips?

Can slaves gather food around the encampment and be used at night as needed?

Also what does a slave's condition and will do? Is condition health? And how do I set a mistress to further break a slave?

tlk523

Feb 17, 2019
As first tip, start game on Easiest as opposed to no pressure. Reason is you are able to obtain criticals on easiest, and they do unlock very good slavers/ rare slaves (like harpy and lamia)

1) For reputation, don't really have a tip. I usually assign my slavers to a whole batch of missions with around same duration and I save before starting the mission. Saving before a mission allows you to redo it. Saving when you're in the middle of the mission doesn't change the outcome of the result. *Make sure you don't save during mission selection, otherwise when you load the game, those companions become bugged and won't appear again.

2) There's a mission in Dreadcoast (investigate coastal) which can possibly change the genders. I had a lizardman -> lizardman (female). A draki (f) -> draki futanari. Another way would be investigate kendral alley, which you can obtain this mission through scouts (way later on).

3) Tip for early game is generally to save before each batch of mission. The goal is to obtain salvage as priority and gold as second priority. You can see which missions to do on the help section.

4)Slaves cannot be used to gather food, however your second-in-command can gather salvage if your main is away on a mission. Slaves are used for sex at night.

5) Condition = Health. You can break someone's will by fucking them, caring for them will increase will instead (useful if condition is too low for training)

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
4)Slaves cannot be used to gather food, however your second-in-command can gather salvage if your main is away on a mission. Slaves are used for sex at night.
camp bitches gather food AND entertain slavers

twaddledee

Oct 10, 2017
Low rep for your main slaver is bad, and it's honestly better to never have your main slaver do anything besides sit at home 24/7. The only exceptions are opening the secret market and running down escaped slaves.

Low rep for your other slavers is great, because you can enslave them at will. And then if they're garbage, you can sell them off, and if they've got potential, you can biomance them and retrain them. (Advanced Dominance Training always takes away the Sub/Switch traits and adds the Dom trait, which is what you want for a slaver.)

Reactions: Fer99

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Having one token submissive trainer can actually be a good idea with the right traits for certain missions in the city and the one in the plains if you don't want to use a slave.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes