User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Oh wow, I have been playing for several years and I had not noticed this event and although now that I have done it I have realized that it is not canon in its history since when we play with Severina as a slaver in her notes "kiki tsing" says that She would like to see her degrade, that is, when she is a student, Sev and we return her, she suffers that degradation and Kiki is there to see that event but apparently it doesn't happen.
Maybe the quote from Kiki is from before that second assignment happens. :)

They are small details that enrich the story, I would like to know more about Rinhard Dreamborn.
I've seen artists post new art of that OC and others, art not in the game yet, so maybe there is more content ahead. Unfortunately there is roughly only one content update per year so any plotlines advance at a snail's pace.

My favorite story is Thornspire and the history of the drow, which I find very interesting.
Does anyone know how to get the quest Alucasta Fallen Angel and Enslaver Alis? And the other mission of Sai the Draki Forger?
I'm not sure who these are. Maybe it's upcoming content?

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
It's actually the updated quote from when she's older. By the way, I also noticed that in their quote about young Sev they mention another princess who ran away with a goblin, that is, they talk about Krystal, so the events of Veren and Krystal happen when Severina was young... so somewhere moment they both studied at the same time.
The other unique characters I mentioned according to me are already added since the last version.
Does anyone know if Valendil the pirate elf has a quest chain?

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
It's actually the updated quote from when she's older. By the way, I also noticed that in their quote about young Sev they mention another princess who ran away with a goblin, that is, they talk about Krystal, so the events of Veren and Krystal happen when Severina was young... so somewhere moment they both studied at the same time.
The other unique characters I mentioned according to me are already added since the last version.
Does anyone know if Valendil the pirate elf has a quest chain?
Valendil is a playable start but there's also an old picture of him with a singing slave that doesn't seem to have ever been used in the game for an assignment. But recently the art was upgraded and there are variations of feminization, and the new art is used for Shark of the Cards, so maybe they're planning on adding special content to that assignment.
I'm not sure about Alucasta but Alis might refer to Alison, the fae from gorging on the green. If you're getting this info from the game files, sometimes Bedlam puts images in those for assignments that aren't in the game yet.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes