muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
i love the fuckin treasure hunts with this game. Gonna download it right away and try to get severina asap to see whats going on
Please keep in mind that Severina is my educated guess and not a sure thing. What other uniques You can start as and also can get from assignment? I'm sure that Lady Kiruna is one, but for her I can't come up with something about "do something, or more specifically have something not happen long enough..."

Reactions: User1810
Aug 23, 2018
Well you can get the dranei succubus from an assignment i think. Wayward temptations maybe? But i also dont know how something not happening long enough can be about her. Im 95% positive its severina.

Reactions: User1810

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
I remember getting Lady Kiruna out of that Demi-Angel quest in the Coast (recruit version). There is also Golem unique when you bring slave with you. Don't remember more right now.

Aug 23, 2018
New assignment for Severina is located in Ever Forest and called Shuffled Deck. Sadly it's bugged. Can't select any slavers for the assignment.
Oh shit lol good thing ive read this before playing

I remember getting Lady Kiruna out of that Demi-Angel quest in the Coast (recruit version). There is also Golem unique when you bring slave with you. Don't remember more right now.
Yeah but it mentions a slaver who you can get from the strong right hand aspect. And I dont think you can get that golem there.

Aug 10, 2019
Under your 'care' Emily has been entirely broken leaving them a shell of the person that they used to be, and nothing now more than a barely responsive hollowed out fucktoy.

Any idea how to avoid this ? Haven't ever seen it before. Shows up as

Training

Broken -150

in the estimate. Nothing about it in the glossary.

azeltov

Jan 21, 2017
How exactly do you get a Legion slaver btw? The new art looks good but I have no idea how to get it in game

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
How exactly do you get a Legion slaver btw? The new art looks good but I have no idea how to get it in game
Rare races like Legion are more common as mercenaries (visit town for a chance to find those). As level-up free slavers, they are possible but still super rare after doing the Reign of the Witch-Queen assignment.

Reactions: azeltov
Aug 10, 2019
There's a memory-leak style slowness in the RAGS version. Once it's slow, make a save, reopen in a new RAGS, and you should have some speed back.

This is the main issue addressed in version 3 of RAGS, which is why they reworked the dialogue tree, and capped the text-box buffer-size to being pretty tiny.
You mean, once the game starts slowing down, re-open using the same game file, or a backup of it ?

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Does loading a save take the better half of an eternity for anyone else? Taking up to 10 seconds to ask if you want to save your game first before loading before taking about a minute and a half or more to load up a save that's barely past its first week. It could just be my pc but holy hell, not even what you'd call more cpu/saved data-intensive games took this long to load up their saves, at most 30 seconds in total. Saving also takes a while but not as much as loading.

It's not an intolerable amount of time to wait, don't get me wrong, but when you're used to things loading in 10 seconds or less this game's saving/loading feels like it's taking forever.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Aug 10, 2019
Fucking hell.

I've got a at month 18 game where every time I pick slavers for an assignment, and there's less than six unassigned slavers, the game hangs.

At least I figured that out!

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
Yes. There's reasons fucking RAGS needs to go the way of the Flash Player.
Rags is a completely broken mess. I'm surprised the dev didn't ditch it years ago in favour of literally anything else. Granted with the rapid development of Fort of Chains and its open source nature, there is increasingly little reason to play this game.

Reactions: Le_Corrupteur

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Rags is a completely broken mess. I'm surprised the dev didn't ditch it years ago in favour of literally anything else. Granted with the rapid development of Fort of Chains and its open source nature, there is increasingly little reason to play this game.
I mean, the port to TWINE is still being worked on; the main problem is that there's so much content that needs completely redone to work on TWINE, and at the same time, Bedlam needs to cater to his Patrons to keep earning the money he needs to keep working on the game, it's a vicious cycle.

As for FoC, the game is good; but far too restricting regarding fetish content, and the dev has explicitly stated that they don't plan to add any of that sort of content, which means it's up to 3rd party modders to add it in.

Reactions: Megumin.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
As for FoC, the game is good; but far too restricting regarding fetish content, and the dev has explicitly stated that they don't plan to add any of that sort of content, which means it's up to 3rd party modders to add it in.
Got a little Free Cities vibe here. And I'm not saying this is a bad thing.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
the main problem is that there's so much content that needs completely redone to work on TWINE, and at the same time, Bedlam needs to cater to his Patrons to keep earning the money he needs to keep working on the game, it's a vicious cycle.
Is it really? Not fucking wasting time on yet another ultramegahypergiga rare mission that requires ultramegahypergiga rare slavers for a month so he can get far enough in TWINE to show off how cool the game will look when based on a platform that shouldn't have been deprecated alongside about Windows XP, I'm pretty sure that would work just fine, if he were actually inclined to do that.

See, I don't think the fraction of backers who absolutely couldn't go a month or two without ultramegahypergiga rare rubbish if that showed them focusing on the conversion would actually get shit done actually is aall that high. I mean, take Female Agent: "if I redo everything a new way the actual game I have never even gotten to will totally be better" has been the main selling point for literally years, and that has more patrons dropping more money than No Haven! So, as it were, does Defenestration, infamous for its... erratic... release cycle.

m4ntra

Jun 22, 2018
Hm. So Are slavers elevated from slaves unable to be enslaved again? Or do those options show up eventually?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes