HTML - No Limit [v0.6.3 Hotfix] [SharkoonMan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Victor069

I cannot say much because I barely just started the game. But so far it shows that the developer indeed put some effort into it. There are no onliners and then 3 hardcore pictures who have nothing to do with each other or the story. The text so far is well written and take it's time to give you a feeling about what is happening and how the characters care for each other. I really wish more html games would be like that.
    If it continues this way and the sex scenes are well written too with matching pics, I will give it even 5 stars.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ZeR0Gsod

0.4: either there no content or it is broken. Couldn't get any further after day 1 and sex shop. But the beginning is quite intriguing: hard humilation, corruption... Man it really looks there should be something more but you can't get there
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Dillp

0.1: Literally no content. Look at the thumbnails in this post and its all there. At least the dev has good taste.
    Good: I like the idea that girlfriend is finding out from browser history. That can be turned into a good concept. But not with this writing.
    Bad: There cannot be anything bad, if there is nothing in.