[R> Other] No longer current: Novice author seeks challenge

ergonaut

Nov 8, 2019
Hi

I'm Chris and I'm looking for a project to get involved in as a writer.
I am a German speaker. I'm not sure if I can get all the subtleties of my mother tongue transported into English.

I have been writing stories for classic pen&paper roleplaying for 25 years. In the process, I discovered my preference for dense, tightly woven narrative structures. Actions should have consequences. Stories should be interesting enough to be captivating even without an erotic context. (Not that it should be lacking.) I have been an active swinger for more than 20 years. I know many storylines of games on this platform from my own experience and not just from fantasy. That is why I can describe them far above the level of dull clichés.

To accommodate my preference for increasingly complex plots, I decided 5 years ago to purchase professional software for non-linear story design. Since then I have been working with the software articy:draft3.

The software offers the possibility to manage characters and locations in addition to pure text and, above all, to query and manage program parameters in the text. This makes it possible to move directly through the story network on so-called journeys and thus test decisions and branches before the actual programming. Functioning text trees can then be exported directly to JSON, XML or the Unity Engine.

I think I can work well with graphic designers and programmers. As a trained photographer and Adobe Certified Expert, I know the vocabulary and problems of graphic designers, and through my profession as an IT systems engineer, I deal with programmers almost every day and know their way of thinking.

My skills:
Writing complex non-linear stories
Weaving storylines into a dense web
Narrative design
Development of believable, multi-layered characters with background and motivation

Preferred method of contact:
F95, discord, messenger

Employment Type & Rates:
I would be happy to be rewarded for my commitment.

Availability:
I have a permanent job, I can only write part-time.

Work Samples:
I have only written in German so far, but I am attaching a picture of my non-linear story "Operation Mercury". This story describes an alternative reality of the former GDR, from the building of the Wall to its fall.

F95.PNG

Additional comments:
I am just starting out in the field of erotic stories and am inexperienced in writing in English. That's why, despite 25 years of experience in creating extensive storylines, I call myself a beginner. That's why I'd be interested in smaller projects at the beginning, where we can grow together.

I personally don't like hentai graphics and I don't like the RPGM engine. Therefore, projects that use one of these two elements would not appeal to me.

Last edited:

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
nice!! im building two mgmt games at the moment. can you contact me via discord please? my id is beetleroid#7519

ergonaut

Nov 8, 2019
I have made contact with some developers and think I will get involved in one of the projects.