[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] [NO LONGER LOOKING]

TabooTucan

May 20, 2020
Project:
-The temp name of the project is Maple Heights.

MC's family moves to Maple Heights. MC and his sister now have to go to school at Maple High and MC wants to use the opportunity of a new start to try and become popular for once in his life. I want to try and deliver a game that can give the player a lot of freedom with how they interact with the characters and allow them to advance in the game without needing to go through every story line to reach the end goal.

The project is very ambitious but once I find the right people the idea is to simplify the concept and start small then build up to something that we are all capable of working with that also streamlines the mechanics of the standard sandbox. I want to build a game that balances freedom of choice without creating an annoying pointless grind for a small amount of progress.

I don't want to give too many detail about the game to the public but I do have a game design document written that gives a lot more information about the game and its mechanics that I will give out to people who contact me wanting to know more.

I'm a very adaptable person and open to ideas and working around other people to try and mold the game around each persons capabilities.

Developer:
-Me!(TabooTucan) I will be handling the artwork as well as the community/marketing side while keeping the project as organized as I can and keep us all on the same page.

Looking for:
-I'm looking for a solid python programmer for renpy who can work with sandbox elements(Time, Navigation, Events, Inventory, etc.)

-I'm also looking for a talented writer who can handle writing for a sandbox

I'm not just looking for a writer or a programmer but a teammate. Someone who is not afraid of sharing opinions and are willing to problem solve as a team to bring the game to life.

Employment Type:
-I'm not in a place to pay right now but any revenue made from the game will be split evenly amongst the team

Work commitment:
-This is a longterm project! I want to work hard to simplify things the best that we can to prevent things from becoming over complicated and smooth for longterm development

Preferred method of contact:
-Contact me on discord TabooTucan#4464
or you can pm me first on here if you want to see the GDD before going to discord.

Job Description:
-The programmer will be responsible for coding the game including all of the sandbox elements listed in the project description.

-The writer will be responsible for writing all the dialogue and choices

I will work closely with both of you to ensure development goes smoothly and everyone is comfortable with what they are working on.

Additional comments:
-

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
I am willing to write for the project, already sent you an invite on Discord, message me if you are still looking for a writer