EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cool.jpg

Overview:
Jump into "No Love" for a dive into the eclectic world of apartment living. It's like peeping into a building where every neighbor is uniquely cool in their own way.
Here, each day is a new slice of life – from chill hangouts to spontaneous parties, and those unexpected little moments that make life interesting. Imagine living in a place where there's always something happening, and every door leads to a new story.
From laid-back movie nights to unforgettable parties, heart-to-hearts in the hallway, and everything in between – it's all happening here. Each neighbor brings their own flavor, and when they come together, it's a mix of fun and chaos. "No Love" is all about the real, sometimes messy, and always interesting moments of apartment life.
So, gear up to explore a game that's not just about living in an apartment – it's about the cool, weird, and wonderful things that happen when diverse people are neighbors.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-31
Release Date: 2023-12-28
Developer: Jooh Jooh - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02 Rework
Language: English
Other Games: Space Jester
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Before the Rework

prev2.jpg prev1.jpg prev3.jpg prev5.jpg prev4.jpg prev6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
"No Love" is a sandbox game, about friends living in an apartment.
:KEK:
videotogif_2023.03.14_11.10.17.gif
I'll expand the tags for sure. I have no problem creating any kind of material.
:unsure: Does that mean that any content/tasgs could be added in the future?

EDIT: v.0.02 meh the mc is too passive and accepts everything without question

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
They are smart, that's why. I'll expand the tags for sure. I have no problem creating any kind of material.
I would suggest picking a target audience though, since certain content just doesn't mesh well. e.g. harem and NTR for example, classic way to yeet 99% of harem players off your game.

e.g. create a sort of avatar for your desired target market, give them likes and dislikes that said target market would have, and when creating content or ideas go "would Jeff like this?" as a way to vet content and see if it is a good idea or not, because if Jeff wouldn't like it, and would stop playing, then it isn't a good idea to add it because you want Jeff to play.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
I would suggest picking a target audience though, since certain content just doesn't mesh well. e.g. harem and NTR for example, classic way to yeet 99% of harem players off your game.

e.g. create a sort of avatar for your desired target market, give them likes and dislikes that said target market would have, and when creating content or ideas go "would Jeff like this?" as a way to vet content and see if it is a good idea or not, because if Jeff wouldn't like it, and would stop playing, then it isn't a good idea to add it because you want Jeff to play.
I'm going to make side characters based on what you guys like. So the player can choose to go for it or not, basically outside of the main house it's going to have a lot of random stuff. if i make some quests with the side characters you'll not be forced to do it to advance in the game. So basically you can find anything outside of the main house.
The main characters are not going to change much from what you guys are seeing right now. If i change something about the main characters i can make voting polls. thank you for the suggestion i appreciate it.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
A bold suggestion, don't fit the character portraits to the size of the room on the minimap. It looks like a shit post.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes