Ren'Py - Abandoned - No Man's Island [v0.32a] [AceOfSpade]

1. 2.00 star(s)

dividead

I'm not against the base idea of the game, it could be interesting but the execution is poor, story is poor, plot is poor, events are poor, UI is poor. Renders are ok.
    Not all of those have to be great but some of those need to be polished quite a bit before this deserves playing.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

hakarlman

Wow, what a wicked game. Where to start?

You play as a female protagonist.

Here's what kind of scenarios are in game:
    - Being pissed on or having the option to drink piss from a dominant woman's pussy.
    - Giving blowjobs to dickgirls and getting fucked by them.
    - Spying on girls in the bathroom.
    - Hanging out with a hot, dominant woman in the jacuzzi.
    - Interacting with dominant women who are into illegal stuff like drugs & prostitution.

The bad girls are the best so far. The good girls are boring so far, but that might improve later.

Here's the content I'm hoping for in the future:
    - Being able to mix piss with your drinks at the bar from the dikgirl.
    - Drinking piss from dickgirls and being pissed on by dickgirls.
    - More piss scenes with Lydia, the hot thicc woman you meet in the jacuzzi.
    - Ass worship, tongue in ass with Lydia.

I highly suggest the developer not try to create too many characters unless it's absolutely necessary. I would've preferred playing as a male protagonist, but it's not a deal breaker.

FINAL VERDICT: I strongly recommend you play this game and even support the developer on patreon if you can. The game is good! The 3d renders could be better quality, but it works just enough to deliver a quality erotic impact. Finding stuff can be a bit tricky, but it's not that bad.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

omg05

I like this game, its premise and the characters are interesting and many people like the idea of a game without male characters, including myself. Also, I value the fact that the creator of the game is very active in this community by helping others and taking notes constantly (I don´t know if he´s the actual developer, but still...).

The issue aside from that, is that the game feels a little empty. You spend a lot of time doing errands and exploring places just to find a few interesting moments and most of them give you one or two interesting images and nothing else. Spending time in the game feels unsatisfying at least for me.

I hope the game gets better eventually so I´ll be waiting for a couple more updates and change my rating when that happens.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

awa2w2

Very promising. Scenes are hard to find but not because the game is grindy, but because there's a lot of work in progress and the game turns sandbox with only 3 plotlines, so it's most likely gonna become much better as content gets added.

Really enjoyed the setting and i think i might have fallen in love with Laura.

Thanks, dev.