Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.6 Part 1] [Zerat]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
missed 1 achievement in Episode 4. how to get it..
got the Sillent is Gold, the Aunt Pc , the Photo answers (without the OP) and the last scene
but 1 is missing!?
maybe an achievement gallery would be good. to know whats done and what is missing

Last edited:
Reactions: BDR529

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
any update coming soon?
No Mercy OST (dev log dated Aug 21, 2024)

Hey!
I'm still working on a new episode. If you can't wait and you liked the music in the game... you can listen to it here ->

You'll find two songs there that you haven't heard before :)

See you!

Per the dev log dated Aug 1, 2024 - the next release is in the second half of Aug 2024.

Cheers!! :coffee:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Yesterday
Hi everyone!
First off, I want to apologize for the wait. As I mentioned earlier, my laptop's specs have been causing major issues with a crucial, large scene. Unfortunately, 6GB of VRAM just isn't enough, and that's why the entire release has been delayed.

Right now, I'm working on a solution, but in the meantime, I've decided to split Chapter 5 into two parts. The highest tiers will receive the first part tomorrow, while the lower tiers will gain access in the following days. The second part will be made available as soon as I manage to find a solution to the problem.

Thanks a ton for your patience and support! I’ll keep you posted as I work through this.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No Mercy [v0.6 Part 1] [Zerat]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
There was interesting content with Tommy's mother. But from the protagonist's answer it follows that there will be no content to share the stepmother at all? His answer was too categorical. And to be honest, it's a shame that this choice was not given to the player, but was made automatically.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes