Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.6 Part 1] [Zerat]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
No Mercy EP 6 part 1 forced me to replay from almost the beginning, where I had to talk to Tommy before going with his Mom, but totally worth it (and did it on easy mode since skipping was not an option).

You also need to get the $100 from Tommy very early on or you will not have enough money for the blindfold (a necessary accessory for Tommy's Mom, in EP 6 Part 1).

This meant that Tommy saw his Mom giving the MC a hand job in her car.

The reason you need Tommy to see this is that there are multiple variations of time with Tommy's Mom in EP 6 - including sharing with Tommy which is the only variation available in part 1.

I'm normally not a big fan of sharing, as in MMF, but this was Very hot and, IMO, well done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is excellent Nicole time as well but, for me, the highlight of Part 1 was Tommy's Mom!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1726829014513.png
Dev retort:
1- Regarding the biggest complaint about the minigames. It's a game. Turn on easymode, it will be easier.
1.1 - Major changes include a revamped GUI and the addition of an Easy Mode (sans achievements and the bonus end scene).
2 - All three ladies will have the opportunity to show themselves more than once, don't worry ;)
3 - From the very beginning, the game was written for 7 episodes. the last 3 will be longer than the previous 4. Additionally, some things were removed from the first versions because they do not make sense until the game has an ending. You will understand in the end.
4 - this version requires you to start the game from the beginning, saves may not work. At the beginning you can also choose easy mode which removes achievements and makes it easier to unlock scenes.Someone may have had a problem with the game by loading a save from a previous version.

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Tried this Game on an early Version. It seems like he has reworked most of it, looks quite good. But this Games needs some kind of Walktrough, i have no clue how to get every archivment, especially for those MiniGames

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
damn this mc is the most vile pos in any game i have ever seen. i actually feel sorry for Nicole even though she cheated on his dad. mc is scum. hope he ends up dead in a ditch or in jail where he is sodomized by a swarm of futas...
One of the best games in the last few years. I'm tired of games where everything is "for love" and "by mutual consent". This good is enough in real life, you want to get from the game what is not available in real life for reasons of logic, public morality, common sense and legislation. I am looking for complete games with a similar model of MS behavior, but unfortunately, there are very few of them... Even if the author starts "hard", by the end everything either comes down to a complete "peace - friendship - daisy", or the game goes into the category of "abandoned"... It's a pity, I would like more games similar to the plot of this game!

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes