Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.6 Part 1] [Zerat]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FrankieNash

Dec 19, 2023
Some minigame are too difficult (come on, guess the code for the door???!!) the game need some sort of integrated walkthrough or helper
the rest is top rate

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
Some minigame are too difficult (come on, guess the code for the door???!!) the game need some sort of integrated walkthrough or helper
the rest is top rate
Bro, are you kidding me? You need a helper to write a door number?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shulin

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NoMercy-0.6P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i also checked here to find the door # and it took reading back a few pages to find that someone had posted the answer. and it never occurred to me that the door number was the code. in fact i didnt even notice the number on the door lol

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
i also checked here to find the door # and it took reading back a few pages to find that someone had posted the answer. and it never occurred to me that the door number was the code. in fact i didnt even notice the number on the door lol
Right before the lock scene, the MC says: "3 keys look very worn: 0, 1, 4." Right in front of you, you see a big door with a 5-digit number made up of 0, 1, and 4, and you need to input 5 digits. I still can't understand why people don't get it

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
For what? Can you please tell me what is difficult for you?
I mean, hundred of so called choices that will give different outcomes... nonsense minigames and other shit like that...

It is not about that something is difficult... it is about that nobody want to think about which choice will give the expected outcome.. that is why people build mod.. to void the moronic choices

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
damn this mc is the most vile pos in any game i have ever seen. i actually feel sorry for Nicole even though she cheated on his dad. mc is scum. hope he ends up dead in a ditch or in jail where he is sodomized by a swarm of futas...
then you need you play RAPTUS now that is an intense game

Reactions: KiGa and Tinuss
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes