VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - No More Golden Days [Act 1 Fix] [Studio Kuma]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JonSnow4Life

Review for Version: Act 1

It's really nice to have another Visual Novel where MC is a Female Protagonist!
    Adult games are over-saturated with Male Protagonist that people like me who enjoy playing as a female are left out :(

I'm really digging the art style! MC is hot, the animations look really good, and it's nice to hear that MC has a voice! Also, the plot is really interesting and has lots of potential!

It's nice to see that your choices matter, and overall allows players to skip getting blackmailed for sex. The only thing I would really like to be implemented is an optional dialogue for MC to be slutty who enjoys pleasing other men without MC requiring to get blackmailed, like in Good Girl Gone Bad.

So far so good though, can't wait for the next update :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Burn85

I really liked it. I would like the author to leave choice in the game. But only a little. And this is due to the time events occur.
    The drawing is magnificent, the protagonist is striking.
    I'm seriously worried about the heroine. And what a look she has!
    I will look forward to continuing this story.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Ultra_Fighter_3k

A great start for this game with lots of potential for its setting. We usually dont get visual novels set in ancient rome or the old world, unless we count Legend of Queen Opala but thats more fantasy, this being set in a more realistic world does provide a more grounded level storytelling.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Mia Taco

Awesome game, nice art, nice sounds, and very nice plot here. It brought me to spartacus scenario. Very original game and yet there's too soon and in early build, it promises to be a good game. It has potential. Good work here, congratulations and keep doing this awesome work!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

lagartha

I enjoy the thoughtful games, and this short intro is nicely illustrated, seems to have a "context" and if it gets off the ground seems incredibly promising.

As a first release it is very short,so a little frustrating because I think that intro too short. Release 2 will be the opportunity to see exactly how good this game is. It really is attempting a grand historical sex novel and the artwork and story are skilled and ambitious...

I suspect this is a pretty unique game and I can't think of any others that go into the territory this preview is attempting with such depth and background...
  6. 4.00 star(s)

A360

I think the dev released this a little early, maybe should've waited until there was a little more here. I don't usually rate things this early, what's here is essentially a demo but I think this deserves an exception. Right now this is very, very short, there is just a blowjob and a gallery with an animated version of it, with two other paths that lead nowhere sexual yet.

The reason I've given it 4 stars or a review at all is simply this can easily become really good on here and it gets that across already. The art is good, the woman is sexy and I like where the story could lead. The writing is also good for what's here. The situation is portrayed in a feasible way as are the characters. I also like the Roman setting and that choices will play a role. The fact the dev felt the need to stress it wouldn't be vanilla makes me even more interested!

If you're looking at it wondering it if's worth a download I'd recommend giving it a try as I feel it's one to keep an eye on though it's very short. Can't wait to fap my dick off to Roman debauchery in the future :)
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Astra Starwalker

So, I just finished playing through this release (first ever release), and despite its shortness, few grammatical errors, and typos or wrong word choices, I enjoyed the game.

For a first release, there's a nice amount of content for the 1st Act, and the fact it offers choices makes it all the better in my view.

The artwork is superb, some of the best that I have seen, at least when keeping first releases in mind.

The lewd voice acting is great, although on one route it keeps going even though the text doesn't fit the lewd voice acting anymore.
    - (For instance, the sucking noises would keep going long after the Antagonist pulled out and sprayed the Protagonist's face with cum.)

However, I do hope that the developer intends to flesh out Act 1 much more before working on Act 2, as I feel that it could be significantly longer and better. Some choices only offer a few lines before ending in the first release.

With it being the first release in mind, here are some Positives and Negatives, in my opinion, the few Negatives being the sole reason this doesn't get a full score.

Positives:
    Voice Acting - lewd and normal lines.
    Great Artwork.
    Choices that are given to the players.

Negatives:
    The lewd voice acting keeps going even though the lines no longer fit in some areas.
    There are some grammatical errors, wrong words used in sentences, and a few typos.