VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I wait for the game on GOG :)
... or at least itch.io, if GOG won't have it. But I stronlgy suggest the dev to apply again with both No More Secrets and No More Money.
They are accepting older games too, if they are done well. Just got one that was finalized in 2021.
I'm a big fan of GOG. I only have Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG. But I noticed that some games, especially VN ones, work better on Steam. Achievements often don't work on GOG and errors occur more often. I had to buy a second copy of the game on Steam several times because GOG couldn't cope. But apart from that, GOG is fine and I use it too...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm a big fan of GOG. I only have Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG. But I noticed that some games, especially VN ones, work better on Steam. Achievements often don't work on GOG and errors occur more often. I had to buy a second copy of the game on Steam several times because GOG couldn't cope. But apart from that, GOG is fine and I use it too...
I don't care for achievements. GOG games don't require a launcher to run., so I play most of them without the Galaxy launcher.

Ren'py games have a problem with how GOG does achievements. The Ren'Py dev don't get access to GOGs SDK since they don't publish games. But one of the game devs apparently found a solution how to do it.
And then there's of course some lazy ass devs who only care for Steam and don't even try to update the GOG Version. If you find errors in a GOG version but not on Steam, the dev is to blame for not caring.
I remember a time when a game was actually finished and tested before release ...

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I don't care for achievements. GOG games don't require a launcher to run., so I play most of them without the Galaxy launcher.

Ren'py games have a problem with how GOG does achievements. The Ren'Py dev don't get access to GOGs SDK since they don't publish games. But one of the game devs apparently found a solution how to do it.
And then there's of course some lazy ass devs who only care for Steam and don't even try to update the GOG Version. If you find errors in a GOG version but not on Steam, the dev is to blame for not caring.
I remember a time when a game was actually finished and tested before release ...
True

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I'm really looking forward to some Denise sex finally. I'm a big Denise fan and this one has been a long time coming I feel. She was flirting with him hard and teasing him for so long. Time to move forward am I right?

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Well, to be fair in this kind of game penalizing the player for cheating is a dick move...
MC did NOT get penalized......neither Lisa's path or Lauren's path closed after MC got caught kissing one after being with the other. So.......there may be a break for awhile with L+L but no where near done with them :)

Reactions: Anteron

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021
Yeah...idiot plays like a fuckwit...complains when things happen he doesn't like...*sighs*
There's a difference between playing as a fuckboy and playing as a complete moron. Getting caught cheating by Emma was fine, the whole kissing your girlfriend's best friend while she was in the same room was fucking stupid, and no sensible person would ever do that. So yeah, it's forced drama.

Reactions: binglebangles

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021
You only do that if you already are cheating on your girlfriend though, right? I didn't get that scene in my playthrough so I assume you only get that in the "full fuccboi" playthrough.
Yeah, but just because my MC choose to cheat doesn't mean I wanted him to make out with his girlfriend's best friend while she was still in the house. That's not even a scumbag move, it's just completely fucking stupid.

fred77tu

Dec 3, 2023
How can I unlock the first memory of Season 3 Episode 4? I know it's about Emma and toys, I made different choices several times, but this one never unlock. I don't wanna use the cheating patch because I've already unlocked all the memories and achievements, escept this one ...
Can someone tell me?

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes