VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Just to add the the great answer from WICKED, the transformation of the MC on the club job route does take some time. Very slowly at first little details change between how MC acts or speaks between the real estate / club gameplays (ex how he speaks with Tris about buying her maid dress). The change in his personality is not immediate, just so you are aware it won't occur right away. The further into the game you get the difference is more appearant, and is almost complete in the current game play ( season 3 episode 4)

Last edited:
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1702755918513.png

Weekly Report 230 - No More Money

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all are doing fine.
Before getting to the actual report, I want to apologize, but next week I'll be going back home to visit my family so this will be the last weekly report of 2023. I still have a small present for you, but that will come next week.
PROGRESS STATUS
Even though the progress bar shows 85%, the text is done. I have written all events, but I will still have to go back on a few events and rewrite some parts that I'm not entirely happy with, but I'll be doing this while I'm away. Next in the next weekly report the writing should be at 90%, which means it only needs proofreading.
So far this episode is my favorite, maybe that's why I struggled so much writing it, but I'm sure once it's done you'll really enjoy it.
RELEASE DATE
Since I keep receiving messages about the release, I'll say this again. I can't estimate a release date yet and I don't want to lie to you. This episode is quite big. Even though I didn't made it public yet, my initial goal was before Christmas and yeah, I barely finished the text, then January, but looking at how much work I have to do, I that's not possible, so I hope it will be sometime in February, but like I said, I can't estimate a release date.
I usually work between 10 and 12 hours every day. If I manage to finish this episode in January, then you're in luck, but sometimes I need 10 hours to make an animation, while some other time it takes me 20-30 hours. The same thing goes for renders. There were days when in 10 hours I was able to make 50 renders and some days when I barely made 10.
That being said, I hope you all have a wonderful week and Happy Holidays to all.
Bests,
Jason

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Even if you reject her, the same thing happens, because it's not because of her, but because he has a hero complex, until he receives a reality shock.
that cop woman is so so incompetence. I hate her already. She know full well the job is dangerous and she couldn't even repay him

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
It was quite a long time ago since I last played, and I just finished a complete run of the current build.

While I have to give the game praise for its quality renders, character design, writing, etc., if what I read before about this game being planned to only be 3 seasons long was true, then I feel like my fears and concerns from early on were unfortunately on point. While I do like the side characters, Charlotte and Tris were the main attractions for me, and it's looking like this is going to be another game where 80-90% of their total completed game content was just teasing and tension. But maybe that was by design from the beginning and the point all along.

I'll just say now that I know the following is highly subjective, just comes down to personal tastes and preferences, and that there are people who will feel the polar opposite from me. And that's okay, to each their own and all that.

I know there are some h-game fans who literally only want tease and build-up. And when actual sex occurs then the game is pretty much over for them and it's time to roll the credits and move on to a new game. But I'm very much not one of those people. While I do understand and appreciate how a slow burn can sweeten and enhance an eventual payoff, the juice has to be worth the squeeze in the end. And if the game ends up just being 2 1/2 seasons of build up, ultimately leading to just one or two sex scenes each with Charlotte and Tris, then I'll kind of just wish that I had passed on the game and not even gotten invested. I'm not a fan of tease-fests, and games that take the slow burn (imo) too far to where it ends up being 90% of the game. I know with other characters that's not the case, and that there are at least several scenes with each of them, but as I said, C&T were for me the stars of the show.

If this game was going to be several seasons long then I wouldn't have these concerns or criticisms. But unless S3 is going to have a lot more episodes than past seasons did, then I really don't see how there's going to be enough time left to have any substantial amount of sexual content with C&T before the game reaches its finale. Of course I would love to be pleasantly surprised though. But for what I was always hoping to get out of this game, it's getting more difficult for me to remain cautiously optimistic.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
It was quite a long time ago since I last played, and I just finished a complete run of the current build.

While I have to give the game praise for its quality renders, character design, writing, etc., if what I read before about this game being planned to only be 3 seasons long was true, then I feel like my fears and concerns from early on were unfortunately on point. While I do like the side characters, Charlotte and Tris were the main attractions for me, and it's looking like this is going to be another game where 80-90% of their total completed game content was just teasing and tension. But maybe that was by design from the beginning and the point all along.

I'll just say now that I know the following is highly subjective, just comes down to personal tastes and preferences, and that there are people who will feel the polar opposite from me. And that's okay, to each their own and all that.

I know there are some h-game fans who literally only want tease and build-up. And when actual sex occurs then the game is pretty much over for them and it's time to roll the credits and move on to a new game. But I'm very much not one of those people. While I do understand and appreciate how a slow burn can sweeten and enhance an eventual payoff, the juice has to be worth the squeeze in the end. And if the game ends up just being 2 1/2 seasons of build up, ultimately leading to just one or two sex scenes each with Charlotte and Tris, then I'll kind of just wish that I had passed on the game and not even gotten invested. I'm not a fan of tease-fests, and games that take the slow burn (imo) too far to where it ends up being 90% of the game. I know with other characters that's not the case, and that there are at least several scenes with each of them, but as I said, C&T were for me the stars of the show.

If this game was going to be several seasons long then I wouldn't have these concerns or criticisms. But unless S3 is going to have a lot more episodes than past seasons did, then I really don't see how there's going to be enough time left to have any substantial amount of sexual content with C&T before the game reaches its finale. Of course I would love to be pleasantly surprised though. But for what I was always hoping to get out of this game, it's getting more difficult for me to remain cautiously optimistic.
Real quick.....to address some of your concerns.....the game is now scheduled to be five seasons long total. Season 3 will be ending with the next episode ( S3 E5 ) and then move to season 4. The MC is getting one of the four remaining love interests next episode, most likely Charlotte, but possibly or Tris or Denise. So the game is going to last for quite a bit longer, with the MC getting all the main ladies soon and repeatedly, from what I understand, not a one or two time thing with each once MC does start to bang them. Stay positive because Royal Candy is going to bring the good stuff soon :)

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Agreed. I HATE teasing and slow burn.
Just to be clear, what I specifically dislike is when I feel like it's just been taken (imo) too far. I don't generally like games that are 90% tease, tension, and build-up. But I probably wouldn't like a game that was only 10% tease, tension, and build-up either unless it was written in a way where it had already pre-existing relationships. But for stories like this one, where it goes from "normal", to intrigue, to inner conflict and temptation, to crossing boundaries and embracing taboos, etc. then a certain amount of build-up is pretty much required I think lol.

Tl;dr I think it's mostly just about balance. 'Too much' vs 'not enough'. But what balance is "ideal" just depends on different peoples preferences and tastes.

Real quick.....to address some of your concerns.....the game is now scheduled to be five seasons long total. Season 3 will be ending with the next episode ( S3 E5 ) and then move to season 4. The MC is getting one of the four remaining love interests next episode, most likely Charlotte, but possibly or Tris or Denise. So the game is going to last for quite a bit longer, with the MC getting all the main ladies soon and repeatedly, from what I understand, not a one or two time thing with each once MC does start to bang them. Stay positive because Royal Candy is going to bring the good stuff soon :)
That is FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC news to hear!!! :D With where things stand in the game right now, that does indeed seem like enough time for things to really kick off and then provide a good amount of more 'heavy' content before wrapping up! (y)

Dev apologised last time for his mistakes, this time he needs to re correct by giving sex scenes with one of the family characters or risk destruction and chaos
That made me lol :LOL:

Reactions: KrusherKev and HPYY

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
The length of time to get to bang Tris is several thousand times longer than it should have been. Not interested in playing a literal motherfucker. Should have happened well before season 3 even started, maybe even before season 2 started.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes