VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Good evening everyone. Somebody can tell if Dev has Discord? Thank you(y)
Yes, Royal Candy has a discord channel, it is available to his monthly supporters via patreon.
Usually lots of discussions on discord leading up to and after new episode releases.
Sometimes discussions about topics sporadically pop up, good info on the game.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Didn’t mc already have a 3some with Katrina and her girlfriend or was that just a fantasy?
No, that hasn't happened yet. You need to be on the club route for Kat and the real estate route for Darlene so you can't have both.

Last edited:

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Just discovered this game in November, when the update hit, but am loving it thus far. However, I'm not privy to the update schedule for it. Is it reliable or does it get pushed to the back burner fairly often and can go for months without updates?

Reactions: KrusherKev

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Just discovered this game in November, when the update hit, but am loving it thus far. However, I'm not privy to the update schedule for it. Is it reliable or does it get pushed to the back burner fairly often and can go for months without updates?
Updates vary a bit, as the game grows bigger due to the number of paths due to (A) two different job pathways (B) the vast number of potential love interests for the MC (C) the number of different branches due to choices the MC has made along the way from start of game to now (season 3 episode 4) updates a bit less often when the game first started. Last estimated release timeframe is Feb 2024 or so. The next episode will complete season 3, with season 4 and season 5 still to come

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
That's why I prefer the love interests to be just the family and like one or two people from the outside as when you introduce too many characters, it becomes a Herculean feat making animations for all of them and getting a story done for them. I call it the Fairy Tail Syndrome, for those of you who have seen that anime, you know what I mean.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
View attachment 3179236

Weekly Report 230 - No More Money

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all are doing fine.
Before getting to the actual report, I want to apologize, but next week I'll be going back home to visit my family so this will be the last weekly report of 2023. I still have a small present for you, but that will come next week.
PROGRESS STATUS
Even though the progress bar shows 85%, the text is done. I have written all events, but I will still have to go back on a few events and rewrite some parts that I'm not entirely happy with, but I'll be doing this while I'm away. Next in the next weekly report the writing should be at 90%, which means it only needs proofreading.
So far this episode is my favorite, maybe that's why I struggled so much writing it, but I'm sure once it's done you'll really enjoy it.
RELEASE DATE
Since I keep receiving messages about the release, I'll say this again. I can't estimate a release date yet and I don't want to lie to you. This episode is quite big. Even though I didn't made it public yet, my initial goal was before Christmas and yeah, I barely finished the text, then January, but looking at how much work I have to do, I that's not possible, so I hope it will be sometime in February, but like I said, I can't estimate a release date.
I usually work between 10 and 12 hours every day. If I manage to finish this episode in January, then you're in luck, but sometimes I need 10 hours to make an animation, while some other time it takes me 20-30 hours. The same thing goes for renders. There were days when in 10 hours I was able to make 50 renders and some days when I barely made 10.
That being said, I hope you all have a wonderful week and Happy Holidays to all.
Bests,
Jason
expect feb

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes