VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

hago3126

May 18, 2022
I just looked it up in a decompiler and it appears to be a corrupted image file in the game. See if you can hit Ignore to continue the story.
Yeah the story seems to be working fine if i just ignore it but the problem is that it is giving error on that respective part of that image or animation and also showing black screen till some images after the error, that's the problem.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yeah the story seems to be working fine if i just ignore it but the problem is that it is giving error on that respective part of that image or animation and also showing black screen till some images after the error, that's the problem.
weird, I can see the image. Just to be clear, you are at the part where Toby and Tris are in bed and she is bugging him to get out of bed, right? The reason I ask is that I get the image, even thought it is corrupted in my files. Anyway, I took a screenshot and renamed it to work in the game for you. Just extract this into your game folder.

Reactions: hago3126 and rasidh

hago3126

May 18, 2022
weird, I can see the image. Just to be clear, you are at the part where Toby and Tris are in bed and she is bugging him to get out of bed, right? The reason I ask is that I get the image, even thought it is corrupted in my files. Anyway, I took a screenshot and renamed it to work in the game for you. Just extract this into your game folder.
Thanks dude but there's a lot of errors like this inbetween the game. Not even the compressed or Android version able to solve the issue.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Thanks dude but there's a lot of errors like this inbetween the game. Not even the compressed or Android version able to solve the issue.
Have you tried downloading it again? You might have a corrupted download if you are having so many faults.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
View attachment 3245134 anyone know the solution?
Joiplay
I've made a webp restoration for all poorly coded image in episode 3, 4, 5 & 6.
Extract to ...\NoMoreMoney-x.x.x-pc and overwrite old images files, if you have unren.

Update: It all depends on the tool used to read the images. Xnview for example is unable to read this images, when Paint can.
So, I've used webfix.bat available here to rewrite the bad header of those files.

EDIT 24/04/06 : This webp restoration does not need to be updated anymore, unless there is new wrong header in new images files.

Last edited:

hago3126

May 18, 2022
I've made a webp restauration for all poorly coded image in episode 3, 4, 5 & 6.
Extract to [somewhere in your disk]\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc and overwrite old images files.

Mega

Update: It all depends on the tool used to read the images. Xnview for example are unable to read this images, when Paint can.
So I've used it to convert in png and after, Xnview to reconvert in webp.
It worked. Thanks bro

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 3245134 anyone know the solution?
Joiplay
I checked those images out myself, and they are simply corrupt. There's several of them that are somehow corrupt. My own image viewer won't view them, and that is the error you see in your screenshot. The image was unable to be decoded. They exist, but need to be replaced, and only the DEV can do that in a patch or whatever, or just ignore them. There's nothing else you can do except to report the problem to the dev.

There's quite a few corrupt images in this from the looks of things. I checked an older version of the game and they're corrupted there as well, so... doesn't look like the DEV is doing much quality control or any fixes for this.

Wojmistrz

Aug 1, 2019
Call me weirdo or whatever but today I just thought about that if I was rich then I would ask dev for permission to use Tris model to have her as a very expensive (very good quality) Realldoll <3

Reactions: KrusherKev

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I've made a webp restauration for all poorly coded image in episode 3, 4, 5 & 6.
Extract to [somewhere in your disk]\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc and overwrite old images files.

Mega

Update: It all depends on the tool used to read the images. Xnview for example are unable to read this images, when Paint can.
So I've used it to convert in png and after, Xnview to reconvert in webp.
Thanks for the download. That fixed most of them, but the following webp images are still corrupted in Episode 4: 027, 046, 089_normal, 089_surprised. Otherwise, the rest seem intact now.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I checked those images out myself, and they are simply corrupt. There's several of them that are somehow corrupt. My own image viewer won't view them, and that is the error you see in your screenshot. The image was unable to be decoded. They exist, but need to be replaced, and only the DEV can do that in a patch or whatever, or just ignore them. There's nothing else you can do except to report the problem to the dev.

There's quite a few corrupt images in this from the looks of things. I checked an older version of the game and they're corrupted there as well, so... doesn't look like the DEV is doing much quality control or any fixes for this.
By developer, are you referring to the original developer Royal Candy? I'm certainly not an expert, but it looks like the error(s) are with an android version of the game, pretty sure that Royal Candy does not make an andriod version. Is it possible the error(s) are with a non-original version of the game ?

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Call me weirdo or whatever but today I just thought about that if I was rich then I would ask dev for permission to use Tris model to have her as a very expensive (very good quality) Realldoll <3
Would total sell, and solve the developer's " no more money " problems off of the royalties :ROFLMAO: ;)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
By developer, are you referring to the original developer Royal Candy? I'm certainly not an expert, but it looks like the error(s) are with an android version of the game, pretty sure that Royal Candy does not make an andriod version. Is it possible the error(s) are with a non-original version of the game ?
No, I only use a PC version of the game. The one linked on page one here. And the webp images are corrupt. They were corrupted in 3.1.0 (the last version I had) and this one as well. I unpacked the files and checked them out myself. The download someone else provided replaced most of the corrupted images with good ones, just a few more that are still corrupt (I made a separate post), otherwise, it's much better. Definitely the original PC version. I noticed the Android thing as well, but the corruption already existed and the person that ported it to the android wasn't at fault.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

Thanks for the download. That fixed most of them, but the following webp images are still corrupted in Episode 4: 027, 046, 089_normal, 089_surprised. Otherwise, the rest seem intact now.
No, I only use a PC version of the game. The one linked on page one here. And the webp images are corrupt. They were corrupted in 3.1.0 (the last version I had) and this one as well. I unpacked the files and checked them out myself. The download someone else provided replaced most of the corrupted images with good ones, just a few more that are still corrupt (I made a separate post), otherwise, it's much better. Definitely the original PC version. I noticed the Android thing as well, but the corruption already existed and the person that ported it to the android wasn't at fault.
Added the supplement for the last 4 files here

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

Tuungi

Jan 3, 2023
Seems last version is missing the "._season_3.rpi" file, so it doesnt open up unless you open it through renpy itself...
But since its missing images (from "._season_3.rpi"), sometimes an error occurs and when you ignore it, it just shows a black screen :(

Sadge

EDIT:
This fixed it for me!! Thank you mistah! <3

THY ALMIGHTY FIXUS DICKUS :)

Last edited:
Reactions: joelurmel

hago3126

May 18, 2022
As night hacker mentioned that the images are corrupted either if it is pc or Android but for Android, joiplay is an emulator that can run renpy or other games just like how it is normally work on the PC. There's no need to mess with the game files; just download the PC version, extract it, locate the .exe or .py file, and you're good to go! Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone wants to play games on Android. Thanks for the help, though!

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
charlotte_outfit.png

In this episode our main character will invite Charlotte to a proper date.
Last month I have posted a render with Charlotte in her outfit and some of you complained about the fact that the dress she was wearing might be too conservative and I agree. Even though the previous dress was short and tight, there was no cleavage and it would be a shame to hide such beauties. That's why I'm proposing 3 different outfits.
Please vote your favorite outfit.
Screenshot_20240109_144728_Brave.png

Last edited:

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021

Last month I have posted a render with Charlotte in her outfit and some of you complained about the fact that the dress she was wearing might be too conservative and I agree. Even though the previous dress was short and tight, there was no cleavage and it would be a shame to hide such beauties. That's why I'm proposing 3 different outfits.
View attachment 3247713
Middle one is :love::love::love:

S4S4GOAT

May 2, 2023

View attachment 3247713
Middle

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

View attachment 3247713
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes