VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
No More Money [v3.4.1 S3 Ep.4 Gold Edition] Unofficial Android Port

Download APK(1.93 GB)- (Jan 14th Update)​

With Video Enhancement Mod and Walkthrough & Cheat Mods and Incest patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game is also compressed, so you will notice some quality differences here and there in images, videos are not compressed.

Please let me know if there is any issues, and if not and works for you, maybe give me a (y).

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1705087042449.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This week started a bit slow because I still need to get used to the new library and like I said last week I still have to sort some things here and there, but in the end I managed to do quite some progress. I know it's not nice to see the bar progressing so slow, but I managed to do around 100 renders and one animation. I hope that next week I can manage to do better though, because you have waited a lot for this update and I really want to finish it by the end of February, it's still early to give a release date, but I'm aiming for February. If I wouldn't have to do 70+ animations, I could have managed to finish all the renders in one month, but the animations are slowing me down.
That being said, I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Bests,
Jason

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I've made a webp restauration for all poorly coded image in episode 3, 4, 5 & 6.
Extract to [somewhere in your disk]\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc and overwrite old images files.

Mega

Update: It all depends on the tool used to read the images. Xnview for example are unable to read this images, when Paint can.
So I've used it to convert in png and after, Xnview to reconvert in webp.

Update 2: Added a supplement for the last 4 files corrupted in episode4
For future reference, these webp images are simply borked by some old bugged Photoshop webp plugin and only their headers are incorrect, so image viewers that do check for and expect to find a correct webp header are unable to open them. Happened a few years back to a lot of games and game devs who started to convert their png-s to webp by using Photoshop.

Instead of converting these webp images forth and back, use a fixing tool instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/webpfix-bat-fix-corrupted-webp-file-headers-v0-1-bas.18240/#post-1107843

It will only write a correct webp header to all found webp images and won't change their contents/quality.

Believe me, I've done it quite a few times a few years back and tried it again now to check if these "corrupt" images get fixed.
They do.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
No More Money [v3.4.1 S3 Ep.4 Gold Edition]

Download APK(1.93 GB)- Pixeldrain

Game is also compressed, so you will notice some quality differences here and there in images, videos are not compressed.

Please let me know if there is any issues, and if not and works for you, maybe give me a (y).
Gold edition is same content just with included walkthrough right?

Reactions: keefer43

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020

You have discord?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I recently started the game, I am in season 1 episode 3, and the scene with Charlotte playing pool, especially when she climbs the table was seriously erotic, NGL.
Too early to say if I like this game or not, but the poses are erotic and the girls sexy. The plot... too early to tell.

PS. I am going with Estate / Lisa so far in the big decisions.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Wojmistrz

Aug 1, 2019
whatever makes you think it's okay, deep down we all know she really be supposed to be to MC. :LOL: :devilish:
don't take me that far as to think I am not approving of incest patch or way of play - I LOVE STEPSIS <3 u know where to watch ;) but for me this time for this game it was like I am not going to go that way ;)

LordAssRam

Jan 3, 2022

hello, thanks again for the port but I have another question about the Joker's cheat mod. I can't seem to find the "unlock" button besides the episodes, do I have to enable something?

Last edited:

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
hello, thanks again for the port but I have another question about the Joker's cheat mod. I can't seem to find the "unlock" button besides the episodes, do I have to enable something?
Updated the app with that fix and other issues fixed too. Sorry about that, seems I didn't test properly. Changelog below.
or from my original reply above

Reactions: Zash01#1
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes