VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, updates are not fast. But I am no Patreon, so I have no right to speak. I am waiting with patience till the next update will be available. Not being annoyed, not giving critics. Just enjoy the game when it become available . That is also a way of dealing with a game.

Instead of reacting with a stresslevel far above normal. And believe me. I will do Charlotte some day. But not as stressed as some here. So maybe enjoy it better when it will happen.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah, updates are not fast. But I am no Patreon, so I have no right to speak. I am waiting with patience till the next update will be available. Not being annoyed, not giving critics. Just enjoy the game when it become available . That is also a way of dealing with a game.

Instead of reacting with a stresslevel far above normal. And believe me. I will do Charlotte some day. But not as stressed as some here. So maybe enjoy it better when it will happen.
Ikr, there is no need to go wild on small delay.
Especially taking into account the kind of track record RC has had in past. He has completed game, with mostly regular update cycle. Things do go wrong and it's okay.
He could have published update with botched renders and animations and these same people would be the first ones to raise pitch fork and mutiny(lmao)against him.
I saw the comments on patreon and almost all of them are like we can wait, just get it as good you imagined it.
Who are we filthy pirates.

Also, fyi I'm not someone who takes bullshit of reasons many many devs do to milk the patreons. I have ranted about it many times myself.
But RC is one of the good ones, same goes for Pirot king, and few others. Honest devs who release at reasonably acceptable update cycle.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes