4.10 star(s) 182 Votes

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
There's a specific scene that will happen in Phil and Jeanne's room that will only happen if Jeanne is home and Phil is gone.

The screen will show Brian's POV looking at a Key on a desk
*sigh* then the patch wasn't working. :(

lilindie

Jul 7, 2017
Never heard of this game before today, and it's become one of my favorites. The monkey island of the xxx VNs with regards to wits and humor

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Hey anyone knows how to get the recipe for that dildo thing at the party? I din't see it anywhere i n the walkthrough.
EDIT: I found it.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
The story is getting more interesting and I'm loving it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ara-sH and titit

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Anyone else hangs in the kitchen after clicking on the shopping list for Lizzie's party? Is there no place to click on the kitchen and get out of there?
Oh, you just go to the green part to the left of your screen, that takes you back out to the hall! ;)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
But that's the same with patch, isn't it?
Don't know for sure, haven't used it ; I don't like incest patch that works this way. But it really look like a cheap search/replace attempt, especially since it's not the only one like this I've saw. Except that just replacing a word by another don't always works.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Patch keeps giving a traceback error about functions. All im reading is to put the entire contents of "Patch" into Game so that it all goes in NoMoreSecrets/game/(patch folder) yet just doesn't work.

Reactions: Onysko

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
this is my first time playing the game and i downloaded the incest patch and opened the patch folder and dragged the images and everything else into the game folder but when i launched the game i got an error

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
this is my first time playing the game and i downloaded the incest patch and opened the patch folder and dragged the images and everything else into the game folder but when i launched the game i got an error
Don't open the patch folder, just drop it into the game folder like it is...you should get a message that it's installed when you open the game now

Reactions: Onysko
4.10 star(s) 182 Votes