4.10 star(s) 182 Votes

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Maybe it'll be expanded but yeah I think it'd be better off just not bothering with the incest patch, there's things that can be done to integrate it better but right now there's a disconnect with the tacked on scene (clearly made to appease those who demand it even when it isn't needed) that doesn't really make sense within the context of everything else unless we're going the eventual Linda/Sara route where they're both super cool and upfront willing to mess around with their son/brother. Lizzie knowing though, I dunno I can buy the character or really any teenager having managed to keep that sort of secret for which I assume has been years.

Also as I'm sure said a hundred times already and commonly said in like 90% of the topics for these games, the writing could benefit greatly from a proof reader, to fix some errors and quirks.

Other than that and the right clicking bug and a minor navigation issue, this has pretty pretty good so far. IMO maybe in the top 10 of games acively being developed.

Reactions: Sonder

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Yes... It's just that my computer is in service for fixing at the moment, but I'm reading right now the bugs you reported and I'm trying to fix them all... And do another version when I got the computer back
I re-downloaded last night, and everything was fine, I thought you'd fixed it already! lol

Suzan1

Nov 5, 2018
Version 0.5 is out now, did you download the updated version in OP?
I Downloaded it Yesterday And Finished the game today It was Amazing but!, When I came to episode 5 it said The Topic was Keep Secret between Us or something like that!! but Whenever I click to continue it Just Gets me to the Info Screen *The Place where You see the character details* . I downloaded it from the Mega Link and the file was 1.96GB or 1.7GB Dont remember but It Doesnt let me continue on!!

Dec 29, 2018
I very much enjoyed the date with Brandy in the park, especially the speech she gives when you choose the "be honest" option. I was excited to think that we may get a bit of character development from Brian, and thought that perhaps this would be the start of a branching path where he could change his ways and become honest and loyal for once. But, nope. The very next day he walks in on his buddy Steve getting blown by some random skank in the boys washroom, and Brian automatically jumps in to get some sloppy seconds. I have less than zero interest in Saeki, so it's frustrating to have no control over what Brian does here. It's also odd that this is a mandatory scene considering that we are given the choice to avoid Saeki and her two friends when we go to out with Lizzie.

I think the game is spreading itself too thin by adding more characters into the mix. There was already a ton of gorgeous women in the game, and most of them are underdeveloped, so I don't see why Saeki and her crew needed to be added. Saeki is basically Stephania without any personality or standards, while Saeki's friends are even worse. They're just an unpleasant diversion that takes time away from the more interesting characters.

The plot could use some attention too.

That poor girl that went missing has hardly been mentioned, and the big revelation about your parents was barely even a footnote in the story. Then there's the discovery that a creepy teacher has been recording girls in the locker room, which Brian doesn't do anything about. Well, except for maybe blackmailing the teacher to make it easier for him to help Lizzie study. Brian's first thoughts about the teacher's cameras are about how to turn this to his advantage, instead of how to protect Lizzie, Vanessa, Brandy, and every other girl in school. I guess that Brian is just a worthless sack of shit that doesn't care about anyone but himself. At the very least, he should be looking out for his sister Lizzie. Their father is the principal, so I would assume they could go to him for help. Yet Brian can't even be bothered to do that.

I wasn't too keen on Brian to begin with, but he's acting like a real bastard lately and you can't do anything about it. The game seems very aimless right now, but I think it could be great if it played to it's strengths by focusing on established characters and provided some choices to the player.

Reactions: Sonder

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I tried playing this game but it annoys me too much. Rollback doesn't work all the time and when trying to save during dialogue it will sometimes throw you out of the dialogue to a different scene. Besides the really strange dialogue/script and the generally unlikable characters, I just don't want to play it. Maybe it gets better but I was on the first morning of school and that many issues before the game even gets going just doesn't bode well.

hugh morris

Jul 30, 2018
Why do I get an error at the very start saying an exception has occurred?

Never mind. I deleted it and installed it again. IDK what I did wrong the first time but its working now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What is fucking with this shit, I right click to save and get kicked out of the scene that I want to save and its several hours before the scene.
When I try to load a auto save (one of these 5) NoMoreSecrets 2019-03-18 08-53-20-55.jpg I get kicked or loaded to the morning NoMoreSecrets 2019-03-18 08-54-47-66.jpg

Reactions: sharkrash

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Downloaded, installed path and got the following:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'/Users/ovi/Dropbox/RenpyProject/No More Secrets/game/patch/patch.rpy', 1552470471, 751) is defined twice, at game/patch.rpyc:1 and game/patch/patch/patch.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "F:\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "F:\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\renpy\script.py", line 759, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "F:\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\renpy\script.py", line 425, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/Users/ovi/Dropbox/RenpyProject/No More Secrets/game/patch/patch.rpy', 1552470471, 751) is defined twice, at game/patch.rpyc:1 and game/patch/patch/patch.rpyc:1.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929

Mon Mar 18 13:46:46 2019

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Downloaded, installed path and got the following:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "F:\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "F:\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\renpy\script.py", line 759, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "F:\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\renpy\script.py", line 425, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929

Mon Mar 18 13:46:46 2019
did you transfer patch to game folder as in the whole patch folder?i made mistake at first and put images in image and so on like we do for other games,but when i undid them and put the whole patch folder in game as a folder everything is fine.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
did you transfer patch to game folder as in the whole patch folder?i made mistake at first and put images in image and so on like we do for other games,but when i undid them and put the whole patch folder in game as a folder everything is fine.

I did. Going to try again later. Thanks!

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
how do u get the kiss scene with vanessa in lizzie's room when se goes to take a shower i just got a cheek kiss but the walkthrough says kiss

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Uhmm how to play it? when i extract the game to a game folder when i try to open the game it says: "Could not execute nomoresecrets-0.5.1win/llib/windows-i686/nomoresecrets.exe .exxe is it missing?" what can i do?

4.10 star(s) 182 Votes