4.10 star(s) 182 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Its really nice game, but its kinda grindy. Dont get me wrong, thats not bad. But could you consider putting a rollback? Its quite annoying with all the savings you gotta do.
I'll think about a solution for that to be less grindy, however the walkthrough could help you a lot

Reactions: darlic

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Got an error while on the way to school, day 1.

d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module d3d11.dll at 0023:69b7e5b8.

Annoying, since I hadn't even saved yet.

EDIT: Happened again, after restarting the game. This time, it took a while on a black screen before crashing.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Got an error while on the way to school, day 1.

d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module d3d11.dll at 0023:69b7e5b8.

Annoying, since I hadn't even saved yet.

EDIT: Happened again, after restarting the game. This time, it took a while on a black screen before crashing.
I’m sorry for your inconvenience, I’ll try and find the cause of this problem and try to fix it as fast as possibile

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
First of all Options to disable the Bloom and Chromatic Abberation would be great and some AA would help too.

The biggest problem is the movement, its a huge pain in the ass. The scenes scroll super slow and sprinting is really awkward. Ovearall I'm not sure if the 3D Environment adds much to the Game. Takes probably a huge amount of time to get it to work, which could be better spend on Story/Renders.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
It looks interesting, at first glance, so I'll give it try.

However, also at first glance, the mixing of the two styles looks like it may already be rather off-putting. It looks like the H-scenes are full renders, but the navigation is that tiny chibi-dude walking around (as the MC)- may break the immersion factor. (Now a game with the tiny, chibi-ladies in this style wouldn't be too shabby- something like Bonecraft.)

It would be like playing Red Dead Redemption or GTAV and the FMV/cut-scenes are like mini-movies and then when it dumps you back into gameplay- you have 8-bit Nintendo graphics... :)

Still, it's at least worth giving it a shot.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
Very interesting game.

Dunno why people are calling it grindy, it's very straightforward. Not much lewd content but it should keep you busy for 30~ minutes.

Gonna keep an eye on this one

Reactions: fz

elinlux

Dec 19, 2017
I finished part 1, but without knowing correct answers, there is no nudity, maybe with knowing correct answers there is nudity, but i don't think so, this is part 1 after all

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
However, also at first glance, the mixing of the two styles looks like it may already be rather off-putting.
well, its not uncommon, we do have games with chibi + sd + full rendering, such as rpgmaker games. you just need to get used to it. so for me its not bad, its a rpgmaker game but he replace the rpgmaker with another engine.

Reactions: Hyped

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How about we just go ahead and assume he did purchase those licenses. Like we assume that all the random VN devs putting out demos with 20+ characters purchased all their assets legally.
i buy legit all the stuff i put in my game . they are bunch of chars and stuff.
but the difference imho, is the price..
standard stuff that will cost 50bucks ( a base char for exempl, "victoria8" for exempl, and not the morph of her ) , when with interactiove license , it grow up to 200. and thats just a char.
doing a 3D full game will cost shit tons of money lol, even compared to a DAZ renders game.
but you got the thing i guess.

about the game.. it seems interresting, i m not a fan of the chibi stuff. but it look ok.
hope it grow good and clean, it can be a very nice game with opportunity in there.

Reactions: Hyped

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That my friend I cannot do. It’s a thing only +20$ patrons get... but I’m sure you’ll find your way
that i warn you, gonna be here fast enougth :p ( its pirate website, dont forget ^^ )

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Haven't tried it yet but I will, just because the setup for the story is not the usual "Dad died and now I live in a new city with my smoking hot mom, my bitchy older sister, and my sweet innocent younger sister" tropes.

Reactions: fz and rory68

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Absolutely love it. An instant classic for me. Some people are complaining but I enjoy wander around at the tasks, good for immersion. Maps are small unlike rpgm garbage so no big problem with that.

Well written, very nice renders and fun. Lets hope new chapters will be of same quality because too much games collapsed after first or second version.

Reactions: fz and Papa Ernie
4.10 star(s) 182 Votes