4.10 star(s) 183 Votes

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Played the last episode w ic patch. I dont get it. During massage scene mc and Jeane were acting nothing like mom and son. Does mc knows Jeane is his mother or not? If yes how did he find out?Did Jeane know? And why she was hiding it at all? Did she abandon him or what?
Someone spoil me please w full story.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

No More Secrets [v0.5.1] [RoyalCandy] - Original Size: 2.01GB

Download PC/Mac (171MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does this game meant to be an incest or not? I mean, it was unincested according patreon rules, or it was non-incest in the first place?
Played the last episode w ic patch. I dont get it. During massage scene mc and Jeane were acting nothing like mom and son. Does mc knows Jeane is his mother or not? If yes how did he find out?Did Jeane know? And why she was hiding it at all? Did she abandon him or what?
The 5.0 patch was broken and only the very beginning of the game has the incest part working.

The new download of 5.1 with the new patch should fix it but you will need to start a new game to see it.

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
This was already addressed by the dev, before v5.1 he made a mistake in that even if Brian found out and had that conversation with Jeanne about her being his mom, she later forgot at the bar, during massage, and at night in bed... supposedly 5.1 fixes that, and she now knows and treats him as her son (just not in front of Phil or Lizzie and friends). Which is why she gets angry over him kissing her lips at the bar.

Also in v6.0 Brian is going to confront Lizzie about her knowing they were siblings and not telling him... cant wait how weird random that conversation will be for those that dont want to apply the patch

Brian: Why didnt you tell me we were ROOMMATES !!
Lizzie: Mom made me keep it a secret for your own good !!
non-patch players: o_O WTF is happening ??

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
... supposedly 5.1 fixes that
So, i can play this game right now, as we have 0.5.1 version and a patch? Also, this game INTENDED TO BE INCEST? Cause i dont want to happen the same thing as with Freeloading Family. That game(oh god, u all should play it) not intended to be incest, and patch ruined a lot.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So, i can play this game right now, as we have 0.5.1 version and a patch? Also, this game INTENDED TO BE INCEST? Cause i dont want to happen the same thing as with Freeloading Family. That game(oh god, u all should play it) not intended to be incest, and patch ruined a lot.
Yes. It was on a different engine previously, if you can get your hands on the original version you can see how it was set up. Non-incest version actually makes little sense in terms of the MC's living arrangements. Why would two strangers have custody? Why is everyone acting like it's taboo to touch strangers who live in your house?

Reactions: Rythan25 and WINTEX

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I love Freeloading Family, but the game now makes no sense with or without patch... I respect that FCreations doesnt want to or CANT mention if incest is canon or not due to Patreon, as some of the devs that dont mention incest in Patreon but did here still got their Patron shut down, someone either followed them here, or reported them to patron...

This one makes sense for it to be incest, as I have grown tired of saying... Otherwise Lizzie not wanting to fuck Brian makes no god damn sense, they didnt grow up togeher (if you want to say stepsiblings dont bang either), Phil, Brian's legal guardian adopted him when he was a teenager around 12, he then married Jeane when Brian was late 16... then Brian went to Amsterdam a year later and turned 18 while there, then he came back and started living with Phil, Jeanne, and Lizzie...

EDIT - Another thing that just came to my mind... Jeanne does not really love Phil that much, so why marry him ? Could it be she wanted to get closer to Brian who she was always close to when he lived with his now "dead" parents ? If so why ? Yes you can say she wants to cougar it up, but is that really all there is ? why was she super close to him before he hit puberty then ? Her actions come across as those of a mother that gave away her child but still didnt want to break total ties with him, and still felt affection for him...

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Oh now i got it. Anyway she was w adopt parents and than w Phil for Brian right? Than why gave him away at first place, if she care?Thanks in advance.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I love Freeloading Family, but the game now makes no sense with or without patch... I respect that FCreations doesnt want to or CANT mention if incest is canon or not due to Patreon, as some of the devs that dont mention incest in Patreon but did here still got their Patron shut down, someone either followed them here, or reported them to patron...

This one makes sense for it to be incest, as I have grown tired of saying... Otherwise Lizzie not wanting to fuck Brian makes no god damn sense, they didnt grow up togeher (if you want to say stepsiblings dont bang either), Phil, Brian's legal guardian adopted him when he was a teenager around 12, he then married Jeane when Brian was late 16... then Brian went to Amsterdam a year later and turned 18 while there, then he came back and started living with Phil, Jeanne, and Lizzie...

EDIT - Another thing that just came to my mind... Jeanne does not really love Phil that much, so why marry him ? Could it be she wanted to get closer to Brian who she was always close to when he lived with his now "dead" parents ? If so why ? Yes you can say she wants to cougar it up, but is that really all there is ? why was she super close to him before he hit puberty then ? Her actions come across as those of a mother that gave away her child but still didnt want to break total ties with him, and still felt affection for him...
I never had an issue with Freeloading Family and it seems ok to me narrative wise. have not done latest patch though

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Oh now i got it. Anyway she was w adopt parents and than w Phil for Brian right? Than why gave him away at first place, if she care?Thanks in advance.
I can tell you, but its better if you play with the patch and find the secret document yourself, Jeanne explains her motives pretty well, and its something anyone that was adopted can relate to if they met their actual birth parents later in life.

Reactions: Danyboy and a1fox3

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
@royalcandy So I take if Jeanne says that only her and Lizzie know, that Amie is not in the know at all?
To further add to this, how old is Amie supposed to be ? She keeps telling Brian and his buddy during the party that she is old enough to be their mom... is she just jokingly saying that based on maturity level ? Cause if we go by what characters say and not what they look like... Brian is 18... and Amie looks like she is barely 25 if that...

Reactions: royalcandy

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
I can tell you, but its better if you play with the patch and find the secret document yourself, Jeanne explains her motives pretty well, and its something anyone that was adopted can relate to if they met their actual birth parents later in life.
I would be gratefull if you tell me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To further add to this, how old is Amie supposed to be ? She keeps telling Brian and his buddy during the party that she is old enough to be their mom... is she just jokingly saying that based on maturity level ? Cause if we go by what characters say and not what they look like... Brian is 18... and Amie looks like she is barely 25 if that...
24-28 is my guess, seems like it may have said her age but I may be wrong.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes