4.10 star(s) 183 Votes

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Can somebody please tell me in what point MC or Jeanne finds out that they actually mother/son, so I could start from the beginning and skip all content not related to this situation... Thx

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Can somebody please tell me in what point MC or Jeanne finds out that they actually mother/son, so I could start from the beginning and skip all content not related to this situation... Thx
It's a side scene that you can trigger at any point in time that Jeanne is in the house but Phil is not. Simply go into their bedroom and you'll get a viewpoint of Brian looking at a key on a desk.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There is a read-me in the patch rar so read it and it will tell you how to get that info.
Best to start a new game.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
It's a side scene that you can trigger at any point in time that Jeanne is in the house but Phil is not. Simply go into their bedroom and you'll get a viewpoint of Brian looking at a key on a desk.
There is a read-me in the patch rar so read it and it will tell you how to get that info.
Best to start a new game.
Thx... I appreciate info

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
From glancing at the walkthrough, it seems that the MC is boinking everyone except the two ladies to whom he is related. That would seem to bely the "incest" label, would it not? Unless the developer has hard plans for the story to go that route, of course.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Playing 0.5.1 and why cant i hide dialog boxes? Its annoying!

UPD: I changed window to Chrome and back and it started working! WTF o_O???

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
That's why tags exists, you can see what is in the game before you play it. Try Lancaster Boarding House, almost every ending of that game is a pregnancy.
the tags on this site are terrible. i made my own thread to keep track of impregnation games i come across that arent marked pregnancy, theres no way of telling a netorare game from a netori game, theres no tag for futa protagonist, incest and inseki arent differentiated, and there are tons of game that either lack tags that are in the game or have tags that arent in the game

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Is anyone else having problems with saving there game? 3 times now I've saved and its jumped me back to before the party and even tho my save shows the point i saved it loads back to the point before the party,

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is anyone else having problems with saving there game? 3 times now I've saved and its jumped me back to before the party and even tho my save shows the point i saved it loads back to the point before the party,
Yes it is a known bug and being worked on.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Yes. It was on a different engine previously, if you can get your hands on the original version you can see how it was set up. Non-incest version actually makes little sense in terms of the MC's living arrangements. Why would two strangers have custody? Why is everyone acting like it's taboo to touch strangers who live in your house?
The game obviously needs a Mormon patch. ;)

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
lol did anyone notice that 2 different patches are in the zip file. one is for secondchance and the other is for this game. guess someone was a bit too fast making the zip file :p

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if the 0.5.1 is playable?
The last version i play was the 0.4.1 and the game had some bug that i just wait for a fix. But now i see that is out a new update.
So i just wanna know if the game is playable. Or i need to wait some other fix?

Also if i remember correctly the autor say that is usless to patch the game with the incest patch. Because soon or later we find out that the real mother in the game is actually the teacher one. Can someone can confirm this or i just remember wrong?
Anticipate thankses

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes