4.10 star(s) 183 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if the 0.5.1 is playable?
The last version i play was the 0.4.1 and the game had some bug that i just wait for a fix. But now i see that is out a new update.
So i just wanna know if the game is playable. Or i need to wait some other fix?

Also if i remember correctly the autor say that is usless to patch the game with the incest patch. Because soon or later we find out that the real mother in the game is actually the teacher one. Can someone can confirm this or i just remember wrong?
Anticipate thankses
Its playable just do not roll back and do not use the right click to go to the save menu.
Save often with the menu button in the upper left corner because there is still a bug with roll back and right clicking to open the save menu.

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
Its playable just do not roll back and do not use the right click to go to the save menu.
Save often with the menu button in the upper left corner because there is still a bug with roll back and right clicking to open the save menu.
That is strange, I had no trouble with the game, expect on one point. The point when Jeanne is asking you about the best feature on a girl. There i got an error. But otherwise it played like a charm.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That is strange, I had no trouble with the game, expect on one point. The point when Jeanne is asking you about the best feature on a girl. There i got an error. But otherwise it played like a charm.
I have not played the 5.1 yet but the 5.0 was that way so it could have been for the most part fixed.

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
I have not played the 5.1 yet but the 5.0 was that way so it could have been for the most part fixed.
I got the same bug with 5.1, so it's still present even with all the recent bug fixes. Hoping Royal Candy can fix it sooner or later.

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Great update as always, but there are still some problems with the incest patch and rollback features, Brian still called Jeanne by her name, and it feels like they aren't mom-son even if i played from the start v0.5.1(like the massage at the end of Ep.5)
@RoadWulf it works fine now

Reactions: RoadWulf

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Great game but there's so many paths I can never tell if I've missed something or not. I hope someone makes a gallery mod for this like there was for my Girlfriend's Amnesia and the like.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Great game but there's so many paths I can never tell if I've missed something or not. I hope someone makes a gallery mod for this like there was for my Girlfriend's Amnesia and the like.
Honestly the Party was the biggest set of choices that really led to different stuff. The updates since have been rather linear, with only minor differences based on what you did previously.

Jun 6, 2018
As written in v0.5.1 that -- "TThe incest patch has bigger impact on the game, because there was a problem that Jeane did not acknowledge Brian as her son, later in the game" , so now do I have to play the game from start again to see the difference?

please let me know. Thanks in advance. :)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Error and no opening menu, that was disappointing. Haven't played this before but wanted to try.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I can not trigger incest event.
Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
So, this patch is not fixed yet?

Or is it one time thing? You find out her secret, and thats all and later you'll have only dialog change?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
As written in v0.5.1 that -- "TThe incest patch has bigger impact on the game, because there was a problem that Jeane did not acknowledge Brian as her son, later in the game" , so now do I have to play the game from start again to see the difference?

please let me know. Thanks in advance. :)
No you do not have to play it again. It was just a bug fix. For example if you find Jeane’s secret in the first episode, then there are moments when you have talked to Jeane and she told you something like “I’m not your mother” which was pretty silly. So now she doesn’t say things like that.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
No you do not have to play it again. It was just a bug fix. For example if you find Jeane’s secret in the first episode, then there are moments when you have talked to Jeane and she told you something like “I’m not your mother” which was pretty silly. So now she doesn’t say things like that.
So without giving too much away, will the patch have an effect on the future with Jeanne if you had the makeout session with her before you found out the secret?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Wow..i like this game..awesome and very cute lovelt tits. (y)

Wish this game have some better info about point in game with Lust/relationship points with who girls.
all in all i like game. it can do better game with point info so i know who i have good relationship/lust with who girls .
its just my feedback.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes