4.10 star(s) 182 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
In the Read ME(for incest patch) it says I should check bathroom at 7:55 to trigger some event.. but nothing happens
Dude, they're all listed in the light of day:
To trigger the event you need to go to her room
So you need to go to Jeane's room when she'is in the bathroom (kitchen etc.), and click on the key.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
pretty great VN, I've played the first version when it was still in unity, I already saw the potential back them. I'm glad the dev moved to ren'py, it wasn't bad in unity, but the whole navigation was just unnecessary and a waste of time.

There are 6 chapters only but there is already a decent amount of content, characters are well developed, you don't just fuck the girls (for the most part), Lizzie and Jeane are amazing, easily my favorite girls, both in appearence and personality, but I like them all, really can't think of any girl that looks bad and there is a lot of them

my only complaint would be that the section with the bio of the characters is really bad to navigate, the dev could make their heads smaller and fit more in the same screen, not that it matters all the much since that if you follow the WT you get everything either way

thought of another one, if Stephania is rich and has issues with her family only providing her money and not affection, how come she is a gold digger?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So having gone back and replayed this without the incest patch again, I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't need it. This honestly doesn't need to be a thing.

Jeanne is still basically your step mom, the idea of betrayal of family is still there, albeit it goes from betrayal as a mother to betrayal as a wife.
Lizzie and you grew up together, she is still basically your sister, especially in her own eyes. Anything developing between Brian and her will still be a massive conflict for her.

So... I'm torn. My old save file has the incest, the new one doesn't. I'm not sure which I really want to do in the future because I feel like RC will be crafting story around it in the future, and I feel like I'd missing out. Especially if Amie shows back up.
the way the game is written and how the patch is implemented, even if you don't have the patch installed she is really MC mother and lizzie is his sister, since that's Jeane's secret

without the patch you probably never find out her secret, even if you fuck them both in the future

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The Brandy picture gives me hope that the Brandy/Nichole secret is finally going to be let out.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
The Brandy picture gives me hope that the Brandy/Nichole secret is finally going to be let out.
What Brand.....ooooohhh B<3... Is that the only clue you catched or is there something else(Its the only one I have catched)
But in fairness didnt connect the dots..

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
if Stephania is rich and has issues with her family only providing her money and not affection, how come she is a gold digger?
How is Stephania a gold digger? Besides the rumors (that she went with half the school) we only know of 3 people she had/tried to. The MC (duh), René (not for his wealth but because he's the team captain) and Keith.

without the patch you probably never find out her secret, even if you fuck them both in the future
Already confirmed by the Dev she has another secret besides the one in the patch.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How is Stephania a gold digger? Besides the rumors (that she went with half the school) we only know of 3 people she had/tried to. The MC (duh), René (not for his wealth but because he's the team captain) and Keith.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

about her being a whore, in that same conversation you call her out for sleeping with half the school and she acknowledges it, so it's more than just rumors, maybe she wants to have the fame of being a bitch, slut and gold digger, so who knows

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
This game is great and all but does no one find it weird how each version is like a day in-game? Like all these events happened in the span of 6-7 days? This MC has had a very eventful week I suppose, but I think it would be more realistic if a couple days or a week has passed in between versions.
Maybe they do.. But they are not shown.. Because nothing happens? Besides half of the content so far was Lizzies BP and all surrounding it

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So I just realized something, because I was playing through again to refresh my memory. Daphne (the receptionist) at school has a boyfriend, and she was really dodgy when Brian asks if the BF is married. Then we know Jeanne got some unhappy pictures the other day and was so pissed off at Phil that she got drunk and made a pass at Brian later.

So it's quite possible that Daphne is dating Phil.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You're right but I haven't seen any behaviour from her that could hint at being a gold digger, it could be her facade she keeps up in public.
well, she fucks rene that is loaded with money, is a promising athlete as far as we know, and she didn't knew keith is just a cop, granted she had no reason to think he was rich save having a hot girlfriend

but yeah, it makes no sense for her being a gold digger with this backstory, maybe she has the fame because it's part of the whore bundle

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Maybe they do.. But they are not shown.. Because nothing happens? Besides half of the content so far was Lizzies BP and all surrounding it
But it always displays the day at the top of the screen, so in one version it could say Wednesday/Thursay,and in the next version it will say Friday because each version is back-to-back without any form of time skip which I find weird that all these events happened in like a week

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
But it always displays the day at the top of the screen, so in one version it could say Wednesday/Thursay,and in the next version it will say Friday because each version is back-to-back without any form of time skip which I find weird that all these events happened in like a week
Royal Candy has said there's going to be a bit of a time skip between the end of this last episode and the new one. If you remember Jeanne said she had to go to some Charity Gala in 2 weeks in Episode 4, and from the preview screen of the next episode, we can clearly see them dancing so I think that's about the time skip we're going to see.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

about her being a whore, in that same conversation you call her out for sleeping with half the school and she acknowledges it, so it's more than just rumors, maybe she wants to have the fame of being a bitch, slut and gold digger, so who knows
How come if a man fucks the whole town he becomes a Romeo and when the other gender does it..she becomes a whore?? Is this what gender equality means? :unsure:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
How come if a man fucks the whole town he becomes a Romeo and when the other gender does it..she becomes a whore?? Is this what gender equality means? :unsure:
Besides, Stephania is mostly acting out given her home life. You can tell from the last update that she's actually a sweet girl who tries to pretend to be a slut and bad bitch but does it mostly trying to get attention from her absentee parents.

4.10 star(s) 182 Votes