4.10 star(s) 182 Votes

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
But it always displays the day at the top of the screen, so in one version it could say Wednesday/Thursay,and in the next version it will say Friday because each version is back-to-back without any form of time skip which I find weird that all these events happened in like a week
As I said, most of the content so far revolves around the birthday.. Preperation for the birhtday, birthday and the after-party.. so you know, its not that weird

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
And in this image: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/320745_e7d4_013.jpg
We see that the MC is most likely in Brandy's room, probably visiting her because she is sick which is more than a coincidence since Nichole said her friend B<3 was also sick
That doesn't need to be the reason, we can see that their relationship was developing pretty well during the first week. The next update will be after a time skip, so he could actually be over there to study with her. We already know she helps him with his homework.

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That doesn't need to be the reason, we can see that their relationship was developing pretty well during the first week. The next update will be after a time skip, so he could actually be over there to study with her. We already know she helps him with his homework.
And she litteraly said she was sick during class. There's no need to look at future updates, it was right there.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Knowing who her friend is (as we've been theorizing), I'm sure that when she finishes studying she'll be willing to learn a lot.
Or not. Brandy is quite literally the epitome of a nice, sweet girl who isn't falling for Brian's normal shit and doesn't just want to be another notch on his belt. Just because Nichole is a wild child doesn't mean Brandy is. That's like just because Brian is a whorebag, Liz is too.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Or not. Brandy is quite literally the epitome of a nice, sweet girl who isn't falling for Brian's normal shit and doesn't just want to be another notch on his belt. Just because Nichole is a wild child doesn't mean Brandy is. That's like just because Brian is a whorebag, Liz is too.
Maybe she has a wild side. But to be honest, I'm still surprised that Brandy wants to spend time with a massive cunt like him.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Maybe she has a wild side. But to be honest, I'm still surprised that Brandy wants to spend time with a massive cunt like him.
Maybe she has, but if she does you’ll have to unlock that side, but maybe she doesn’t and you need to corup her.
Either way she’s not Nichole and soon enough you’ll find why she likes Brian this much. Probably in episode 8/9

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Maybe she has, but if she does you’ll have to unlock that side, but maybe she doesn’t and you need to corup her.
Either way she’s not Nichole and soon enough you’ll find why she likes Brian this much. Probably in episode 8/9
Honestly, I don't think there's a single character in the game that I dislike, aside from Rene, fuck Rene. So whatever it is I'm sure it will be great, since so far it's been. I don't know how I feel about corrupting her, if it happens, I like her as the sweet and positive girl, same with Lizzie.

Reactions: Freezer14

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Honestly, I don't think there's a single character in the game that I dislike, aside from Rene, fuck Rene. So whatever it is I'm sure it will be great, since so far it's been. I don't know how I feel about corrupting her, if it happens, I like her as the sweet and positive girl, same with Lizzie.
I'd almost much rather see the reverse happen where Brandy or Liz are the inspiration for him to clean up his act and stop letting Steven corrupt him into shit.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'd almost much rather see the reverse happen where Brandy or Liz are the inspiration for him to clean up his act and stop letting Steven corrupt him into shit.
Seeing how Stephania is seemingly starting to settle in and how vulnerable Vanessa really was, I'm down with him toning down the manwhoreniness and start acting like a decent human being to them and every other girl.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Seeing how Stephania is seemingly starting to settle in and how vulnerable Vanessa really was, I'm down with him toning down the manwhoreniness and start acting like a decent human being to them and every other girl.
I think I have used the wrong term. When I said courpting.
What I meant was that Brian needs to make Brandy fall in love with him before he could get into her pants.
He’s not going to make her his bitch. She will fall in love only for a nice guy.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I think I have used the wrong term. When I said courpting.
What I meant was that Brian needs to make Brandy fall in love with him before he could get into her pants.
He’s not going to make her his bitch. She will fall in love only for a nice guy.
But unless Brian changes, pretending to be a good guy just to get in her pants... I don't know, the girls is super sweet and I would personally hate seeing him taking advantage of her. But we'll see, it's not like I'm gonna stop playing or anything if it happens.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
She even mentions why Brian is so nice to her but a dick around others. And in episode 5(?) when you walk with her in the park she even says Brian tries too hard to be this person he's not and that he can be really nice when he wants. So Brandy already sees what kind of person he is and doesn't think he's a total cunt.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
How come if a man fucks the whole town he becomes a Romeo and when the other gender does it..she becomes a whore?? Is this what gender equality means? :unsure:
lol ikr ... that's sexism at its best but that's how even nature operates brother. We, hombres, are jealous motherfuckers by nature and want our woman a sexy,classy, faithfull lady in society and a filthy whore in bed (personal taste) or insecure little pussies who are afraid of not being cucked on a daily basis. But if you think that sucks ass, there are worse things like all kinds of abuses or domestic violence.

4.10 star(s) 182 Votes