4.10 star(s) 183 Votes

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Maybe she has a wild side. But to be honest, I'm still surprised that Brandy wants to spend time with a massive cunt like him.
You answered your own question...cunt like him are the ones that always gets the girls...it's all over the place ..look around you.

Dec 29, 2018
She will fall in love only for a nice guy.
In that case, Brian doesn't stand a chance with Brandy because he is a terrible human being.

He allows the creepy teacher to film the girls in the school shower, he bullies people for fun, he cheats on his tests, lies to his family, blackmails his English teacher, and he has zero self control or standards when it comes to sex. Seriously, considering how much of a lecherous profligate he is, it would be a miracle if he hasn't already contracted every venereal disease known to mankind. He's the absolute last person that Brandy should be with.

Episode 5 ruined Brian as a character. He lost the ability to be a decent person because the player wasn't given enough choice in how he behaved. Before that we were able to choose to be a somewhat half-decent person, but now he's simply horrible. And he got worse after the heart to heart talk with Brandy, so he clearly doesn't care about her.

If you wanted Brain to become a better person for Brandy, that change needed to start in episode five when her had that talk with her. But you did the exact opposite and now it's too late.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol guys all of your who say Brian is bad. But he is really bad? I hope that the developer give us the choice to choice if we wanna be a bastard MC or a love MC. Because sometime is good to play the bastard role if you use that role to overcome guys like Rene.
But i hope that i can choice to be a love guys with girls like Brendy or Liz or with any girls/women that look sweet.

Today almost all the developer just made an MC with one side of character. I hope that Brian mature during the course of the game. At last i hope that the developer give us the choice to let him mature or be a stupid one.

For now Brian character is good. At last i try to be sweet with the girls/women that look sweet. I try to be sweet also with Stephania. But as i say in me last post, after i uncover that she let that stupid Rene pregnant... i lost almost all interesed in her. It's really sad that there is no other choice to just uncover Stephania is pregnant but the guy who impregnate her is someone that i do not know. Really read Rene... destroid all the beauty thing this girl have.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
lol guys all of your who say Brian is bad. But he is really bad? I hope that the developer give us the choice to choice if we wanna be a bastard MC or a love MC. Because sometime is good to play the bastard role if you use that role to overcome guys like Rene.
But i hope that i can choice to be a love guys with girls like Brendy or Liz or with any girls/women that look sweet.

Today almost all the developer just made an MC with one side of character. I hope that Brian mature during the course of the game. At last i hope that the developer give us the choice to let him mature or be a stupid one.

For now Brian character is good. At last i try to be sweet with the girls/women that look sweet. I try to be sweet also with Stephania. But as i say in me last post, after i uncover that she let that stupid Rene pregnant... i lost almost all interesed in her. It's really sad that there is no other choice to just uncover Stephania is pregnant but the guy who impregnate her is someone that i do not know. Really read Rene... destroid all the beauty thing this girl have.
He's an asshole who treats people with respect to their face or if he actually likes them. But there is some clear moments in Chapter 5 where it's clear he's a prick. When he finds Todd jacking off to his roommate/sister on the hidden camera in the showers, if he really loved Lizzie, he would have decked the guy and turned him. Instead he blackmails him and lets him keep looking at the feed.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
He's an asshole who treats people with respect to their face or if he actually likes them. But there is some clear moments in Chapter 5 where it's clear he's a prick. When he finds Todd jacking off to his roommate/sister on the hidden camera in the showers, if he really loved Lizzie, he would have decked the guy and turned him. Instead he blackmails him and lets him keep looking at the feed.
Yes but you need also to understand his past life! Also he do not know that Liz is his sister.
He drug, he fuck, he was free until he was adopted? From the principal.
So you need also to immedesimate in him. With a life like that, he grow up with a shitty mind.
But here where i say... this are all in the developer hand. Because now with this game, the developer can let us shape his future. Become more mature and sweet or behing an asshole.
Is for that, that i say... i hope that the developer give us the choice.
Anyway yes sometime he is a prick expecially in ch5 as you say. (sorry i am not so good in english so i hope write all well till now XD) but sometime he can be also sweet with ppl who like him. And i think that the developer let Brian mature more during the course of the game. At last i hope.
Anyway the game is start just now. I mean only 6 chapter. I expect more and more mature thing till the end of the game.
I also wanna see how the developer manage the optional incest thing (i think is optional, because not all ppl are like me, that wanna play the incest game). So i really wanna see how he write the incest and the sex thing with Brian and his mother and alf sister. Cant wait to make love with the mother and Lizzie after i unlock the incest secret.
This thing really excite me so much :love: but... i am like 80% sure that the deep secret about incest, it will be unlockable only after having sex with her a couple of times. Otherwise I strongly doubt that she let Brian do sex with her. Discover that she is Brian mother, really become hard for her to do sex with him.
But if the two already had sex, the thing become different and she can be a little bit open toward sex thing with her son.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yes but you need also to understand his past life! Also he do not know that Liz is his sister.
He drug, he fuck, he was free until he was adopted? From the principal.
So you need also to immedesimate in him. With a life like that, he grow up with a shitty mind.
But here where i say... this are all in the developer hand. Because now with this game, the developer can let us shape his future. Become more mature and sweet or behing an asshole.
Is for that, that i say... i hope that the developer give us the choice.
Anyway yes sometime he is a prick expecially in ch5 as you say. (sorry i am not so good in english so i hope write all well till now XD) but sometime he can be also sweet with ppl who like him. And i think that the developer let Brian mature more during the course of the game. At last i hope.
Anyway the game is start just now. I mean only 6 chapter. I expect more and more mature thing till the end of the game.
I also wanna see how the developer manage the optional incest thing (i think is optional, because not all ppl are like me, that wanna play the incest game). So i really wanna see how he write the incest and the sex thing with Brian and his mother and alf sister. Cant wait to make love with the mother and Lizzie after i unlock the incest secret.
This thing really excite me so much :love: but... i am like 80% sure that the deep secret about incest, it will be unlockable only after having sex with her a couple of times. Otherwise I strongly doubt that she let Brian do sex with her. Discover that she is Brian mother, really become hard for her to do sex with him.
But if the two already had sex, the thing become different and she can be a little bit open toward sex thing with her son.
You have a bad understanding of the events of this game clearly.

First off because of the way the Incest Patch is done, the actual moment he discovers they are his family is left up in the air. In fact, the first time you can even discover it is the day after the party.

Secondly, he was "adopted" by the Phil LONG before the Drugs and the Sex. He ran away because he mistakenly felt betrayed by everyone. The drugs and sex happened during his rebellion. The OD was the end of that rebellion and since then he has lived life with the family again. He regards Lizzie as one of his best friends before even finding out she was his sister and in the beginning of the game acts like he would do anything to protect her.

The fact that he lets the skeevey Computer Teacher peep on her, Vanessa, Brandy and whoever hell else without putting a stop to it is just completely shows him as a complete piece of shit who doesn't actually care about anyone and just pretends to, to their face or when he can gain something from it.

Which is why I completely disagree with Royal Candy's choice in that scene to not give the player the choice to either be a piece of shit or not. It would have been one thing to blackmail him, but cut off his feed. It's another entirely to let the asshole keep watching.

Reactions: shucia

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how often does NMS tend to update? Only just discovered this VN at beginning of the month. Love it. Now playing waiting game. Does it tend to go every couple months? Monthly? Etc?

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how often does NMS tend to update? Only just discovered this VN at beginning of the month. Love it. Now playing waiting game. Does it tend to go every couple months? Monthly? Etc?
Well this next update is gonna be the biggest so it might take up to 2 months or longer.

• Wow
Reactions: Small tits are best

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
This is true because women for the most part, are incapable of differentiating between arrogance and confidence. They always seem to confuse the two, which is why such a thing is so prevalent in society.
Or maybe arrogance also contains confidence? Isnt that what arrogance is? Confidence taken to the extreme?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Morning guys and gals,
The past was really good. I managed to finish all the conversations. I just need to do a few small changes and then I'll send the text to proofreading.
I have started to work on the renders for this episode. I really like where this episode is heading and I hope you too.
As I was saying last week, this is going to be the biggest update so far and I can't wait to finish it.
Best regards,
Jason

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I wonder if doing anything with Saki next ep will cause some feud between Brian and Steven

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Well i hope that doing anything with her its a players choice,when Brian go with Lizzie to eat pizza i choose to stay with her instead of going with Saki friends, and every time she is with Steven i been acting like his wingman, just like he helped Brian in the party, so Steven can have her all for himself if he wants.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Steven would actually have to be emotionally invested in a girl first, which he never is.
But he seems to really care about what she thinks, trying to impress her like that one time when he was bragging about his trip to amsterdam

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone in this game a teacher asks this question how many countries are in Europe I went and look at the world Atlas it says there are 44 countries And some dependencies in Europe and yet the game says 48 50 52 ?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Hello everyone in this game a teacher asks this question how many countries are in Europe I went and look at the world Atlas it says there are 44 countries And some dependencies in Europe and yet the game says 48 50 52 ?
Dunno where you found that info but if you check on

In the right corner you see 50

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes