Mod Ren'Py Completed No More Secrets [v0.11] Walkthrough+Gallery mod [scrappy]

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017

Overview:
Mod which highlights the dialogue options for most points and scenes.
Also adds a gallery to the main menu​

Updated:
Game/Creator:No More Secrets /
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.11
Game Version: 0.11

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshot)
300499 300500

Last edited:

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
when spying on jeane, your walkthrough says to leave before she sees brian but the main walkthrough says that to stay to get 1 R and L points.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
when spying on jeane, your walkthrough says to leave before she sees brian but the main walkthrough says that to stay to get 1 R and L points.
I checked my walkthrough again and you get points already when you leave so you can follow my walkthrough and you'll still get the points

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
just wondering, how do you find out if you get a point with a girl or not since there is no R and L point indicator built in the game?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
just wondering, how do you find out if you get a point with a girl or not since there is no R and L point indicator built in the game?
there is an indicator in the bottom right corner during freeroam just click on the button then it will show you all the characters then click character and it will tell you the points for most of them

Reactions: Canto Forte

BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
Hi thanks for the mod. The mod can not together with the Incest patch in the game folder pack or? I unpacked both of them and put them in the game folder but then they replace the file and then the incest patch does not work. An advice for me?
(sry for my bad english)

dalmore62

May 30, 2018
hi guys i m having troubles playing this type of games ...till last night i was playing well but from this morning......all games like this game not starting over ....after clicking the exe file it says nothing and not starting over ....plssss help me

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
I was wondering how long it takes for you to update the MOD. I really liked the mod and would like to know how long it will take?