Mod Ren'Py Completed No More Secrets [v0.11] Walkthrough+Gallery mod [scrappy]

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Thank You very much for this mod, but a question do I still have to use the incest patch ?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hey scrappy I took your mod one step further. Did not change the essence of it, but added back the Achievement notifications and changed a few menu choices to Blue. Your Green selection are still there and indicated a menu selection that advances the story and changes key variables, the Blue ones that I added or changed, indicated a menu choice that either leads to a scene that really has no effect on the storyline or lead to longer dialogs between the MC and whichever character he is interacting with.

It is just the episode source, no compiled files, no gallery, it is meant to drop onto the top of your mod. Use it is you want.

And for those who have already applied the mod, which is required for my modified files to work, you must extract and copy the episode files contained in the RAR file to the game directory and delete the corresponding episode ep?_convs.rpyc files. When you restart the game, it will take a few seconds longer to start as it recompiles the episode files for use within in the game.

Includes all current episodes. Recently updated with all typos and sentence structure edited to fit a more North American use of the English language.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just checked 0.71 and this mod already corrects the error with Amie's track. There appear to be no other differences, the Episode 8 file included in the new 0.71 has nothing in it and the Patreo list was lengthened. So if you are using scrappy's mod then you really don't need 0.71

Reactions: Canto Forte

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Found a typo in episode 5 and changed the grammar within episode 3 to make it much more conversational, here are the files.

Removed the attached files and updated the archive in post #24

Last edited:

Mitchwtn

Aug 24, 2018
Just checked 0.71 and this mod already corrects the error with Amie's track. There appear to be no other differences, the Episode 8 file included in the new 0.71 has nothing in it and the Patreo list was lengthened. So if you are using scrappy's mod then you really don't need 0.71
Are you just saying that if you have 7 with mod you don't need 7.1 or that if you have 7.1 the mod will still work? I know you're saying 7 with mod is essentially the same but i can't really figure out if you're also saying the mod will still work on 7.1

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
"this mod already corrects the error with Amie's track 0.71 does."

"There appear to be no other differences"

"if you are using scrappy's mod then you really don't need 0.71"
Happy Gaming!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Are you just saying that if you have 7 with mod you don't need 7.1 or that if you have 7.1 the mod will still work? I know you're saying 7 with mod is essentially the same but i can't really figure out if you're also saying the mod will still work on 7.1
Mod still works on 0.71

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BoneMan66

Jul 23, 2018
Does not seem to work with game ver. 0.7.1 (Mac), correct? Where can I obtain game ver. 0.7.0, so I can use this patch? Thanks

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
BoneMan66 I don't own a Mac, what does the Mac do differently than the PC with respect to Renpy?

The scripts between Mac and PC are identical, so maybe it is in the 1nmsGall.rpy file or the way it compiles on a Mac that is different. What I need to know, is it the basic mod not working or is it the mod after dropping in my files?

As a test, if you delete the 1nmsGall.rpyc file and restart, does it work then?

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Since this story is set in the U.S. with few foreign characters, I updated my archive in post #24, all the dialog has been grammatically Americanized in Episodes 3 - 7 (episode 8 has no dialog yet). While the original translation is mostly correct, in general sentence structure differs between American English and European languages translated into American English.

There were a few oddities, as an example, 'Hot Pie' is a colloquial expression for a vagina and not a description of how attractive a person is. Sometimes the word 'got' was used when 'get' would have been more appropriate 'is' for 'was', 'have' instead of 'has'. And more stuff like that. To apply, you must first apply scrappy's mod then delete the ep?_convs.rpyc files (all eight of them) then drop the files from my archive into the game folder, overwriting the files already there. The next game start should recompile all the missing ep?_convs.rpyc files and that's it.

• Wow

Dubb33d

Mar 12, 2019
After putting the bat file into the directory it tells me it cannot overwrite files as they all exist?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reading is your friend;)
:To apply, you must first apply scrappy's mod then delete the ep?_convs.rpyc files (all eight of them) :

:then drop the files from my archive into the game folder, overwriting the files already there :

Reactions: Pif paf

BoneMan66

Jul 23, 2018
BoneMan66 I don't own a Mac, what does the Mac do differently than the PC with respect to Renpy?

The scripts between Mac and PC are identical, so maybe it is in the 1nmsGall.rpy file or the way it compiles on a Mac that is different. What I need to know, is it the basic mod not working or is it the mod after dropping in my files?

As a test, if you delete the 1nmsGall.rpyc file and restart, does it work then?
I ended up running it in Windoze VM, where it works just fine. When I have a moment, I'll replicate the issue in Mac. From what I recall, there was already an issue with UnRen not finding the "game" folder in either ver. 0.7.0 or 0.7.1 (which is encapsulated inside the .app in one version, but has a different structure in the other), whereas, as you will know, it is in the same folder as the exe on Windoze, so UnRen did it's magic, and, after, some combination of closing and reopening the game, and running UnRen again a few times before and after adding your files, I could finally play the game. Thanks for your good work. For me, only this made the game playable.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I went back and Americanized the last two episodes that I didn't get to before. Now all 7 episodes are more spoken English rather than translated English. I updated post #24 with the latest archive file.

I really have to take my hat off to scrappy as he has done the bulk of the work, I just added a bit more detail (the blue choices) and double-checked the translation.

• Love

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... can confirm post #24 has all 8 rpy files in there.

Happy secrets hunting everyone!