Mod Ren'Py Completed No More Secrets [v0.11] Walkthrough+Gallery mod [scrappy]

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
So it looks like the guy the dev (Jason) used for proofreading episodes 6 and 7 will be going back through episodes 1 - 5 soon. This is per a public post on his Patreon page. I will not be concerning myself with any of those 'Updated' episodes if there are no logic changes. Since the script files I provide in post #24 already 'fixed' a number of language inconsistencies even in the original work done on episode 6 & 7.

One of the things I didn't like about all the dialog, is that each person speaks exactly like all the others. Adults of certain ages forgo the overuse of contractions in English, especially if they have any level of advanced education. Some more innocent characters as written use the same level of profanity as the more let's say 'colorful' people. The same colorful people wouldn't be so formal when it comes to sentence structure. There also are too many instances where mostly street language is either improperly used or phrasing is just odd.

It is still a pretty well written game, that could be made better. It is apparent, from my short experience in this gaming genre that most people, including RoyalCandy, use proofreaders rather than using dialog editors. These proofreaders seem to only care about spelling errors and nothing else, but just because a word is spelled correctly doesn't mean it was the correct word to use in the first place.

If anyone finds errors or odd turns of phrase in any of the episode content I provided please give some feedback and I will see what can be done to correct egregious errors.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Follow the instructions exactly as written in post #1
how instal the mod? i folow instruction but failed
Here is a summary:
  1. Download the patch
  2. Use whatever means to open the archive .zip file for your particular operating system
    • You should see a 'game' folder inside the archive .zip file
  3. Copy the 'game' folder from the archived .zip file into the folder where you installed NMS
    • It should overwrite files and ask you to confirm, if it doesn't then you are extracting to the wrong subdirectory. It must replace files in the NMS 'game' directory.

Hunter1112

Oct 1, 2018
Hi thanks for the mod. The mod can not together with the Incest patch in the game folder pack or? I unpacked both of them and put them in the game folder but then they replace the file and then the incest patch does not work. An advice for me?
(sry for my bad english)
Hey did you get it to work together. Let me know!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Since we are so close to episode 8 dropping I decided to go back and carefully examine all seven current episodes. I have checked them all and revised a bunch of sentence structures, as well as correcting a lot of spelling and grammatical errors. It really has a much more North American feel. The attachment in post #24 has been updated with my current episode files. Installation remains exactly the same as before.

Reactions: ltpika

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
scrappy

Does this include the incest patch, if not can it be added please. :love:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Updated for 0.8.0 version.

As for the incest patch it should work with my mod
Its the way the incest stuff has to be unlock that is tricky if you miss 1 you miss all the rest.

This patch will add an event between Jeane and Brian. To trigger the event you
need to go to her room when Phill is not home and click on the key

Episode 1:
- between 12:40 and 14:00

Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the livingroom

Episode 5:
- 18:10 - 20:10 while she's in the bathroom

*** IMPORTANT ****
Make sure you find out the secret before episode 6