VN Ren'Py Completed No One But You [Adult Version] [Unwonted Studios]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bridge.png
Overview:
No One But You is a Visual Novel/Dating Sim about Hideaki, a high school student who has just returned to his hometown, Okutama.

Upon returning, Hideaki re-discovers a town he knew from childhood, meeting new friends and reuniting with those he had long forgotten. He resumes his high school life in the big city, quickly adapting to the change in pace, and before he knows it, Hideaki begins to think of this city as his home once more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-10-25
Release Date: 2016-09-06
Title: No One But You
Aliases: NOBY
Developer: Unwonted Studios -
Publisher: Mangagamer -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, etc
Voices: Not voiced
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

Thanks superelmo for the torrent link.

02.jpg 4.jpg 4_1.jpg 001.jpg 3_1.jpg 100830.jpg 100829.jpg 100828.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2016
Heads up; If you're a dumb fuck like me and have norton, and use windows, the file that's necessary to launch the VN "NOBY.exe" in the pathway Nobody But You/lib/windows.../ is going to get flagged and deleted;
mark it as trusted before this sad excuse of a protection system deletes it.

Reactions: Twistty

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Heads up; If you're a dumb fuck like me and have norton, and use windows, the file that's necessary to launch the VN "NOBY.exe" in the pathway Nobody But You/lib/windows.../ is going to get flagged and deleted; mark it as trusted before this sad excuse of a protection system deletes it.
It's not a bug, it's a feature (called Parental Control aka now u r fucked, kid...)! Uncle Norton does know what you are doing here... pron, ts, ts... Uncle Norton is watching you! :tf:

Try e.g. Qihoo 360 TS Essential, if you need A-V. Less nagging...

Reactions: thedevilyouknow

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for this. I have been waiting for Warped Reality by the same dev for an age - they now have a Patreon up for the last leg.

is the Steam page for NOBY - only a fecking demo available now, ffs.

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
Is it worth it? The description gives me some fruit of grisaia vibes, so part of me is excited but at the same time afraid of it failing to be that.

Jan 12, 2020
Breast sizes don't make the loli. Their extremely youthful appearance does.
Nope. By your definition EVERY SINGLE heroine in all bishoujo games ever released are lolis, because moe characters by definition emphasize the character's youth and cuteness. Loli characters are distinct from other moe characters as they have a very specific anatomy that consists of short stature, flat chest (hence the "flat is justice" meme) disproportionately larger head and bigger eyes compared to the older characters. None of the characters in this game come even close to any of those defining characteristics. The most youthful looking character in the cast is the pink-haired girl, but compare her anatomy (long limbs, very noticeable curves) to a real loli like Oshino Shinobu (tiny limbs, much more modest curves). The difference is night and day.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Nope. By your definition EVERY SINGLE heroine in all bishoujo games ever released are lolis, because moe characters by definition emphasize the character's youth and cuteness. Loli characters are distinct from other moe characters as they have a very specific anatomy that consists of short stature, flat chest (hence the "flat is justice" meme) disproportionately larger head and bigger eyes compared to the older characters. None of the characters in this game come even close to any of those defining characteristics. The most youthful looking character in the cast is the pink-haired girl, but compare her anatomy (long limbs, very noticeable curves) to a real loli like Oshino Shinobu (tiny limbs, much more modest curves). The difference is night and day.
Yeah, ok, if you want to argue semantics. I said "youthful appearance" which is generally-speaking, more so "youthful" in comparison to the other characters. Which includes all the other features you've mentioned. Would you have felt better if I had vomited all that in response to your previous post? I didn't feel it necessitated more than a single-sentence response, considering your post was even more vague than my own. Despite your insistence, however, not all lolis are flat-chested.

Anyway... wasn't an invitation to start a pointless argument. Jesus. Bored, much?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nekokoro963

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
This game is reminding me of "You and Me and Her" which is scaring me a little. :oops:

Last edited:

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Can i ask anyone who has played this game to tell me if its actually possible to fail at the "questions" in the spoiler i.e.
or if like every other game its just telling you what you will be doing i.e.
Please note i am not saying the game is bad for doing that(as that is the norm) i'm just looking for something different.
Thanks.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Can i ask anyone who has played this game to tell me if its actually possible to fail at the "questions" in the spoiler
Haven't played, but from reviews and discussion on other sites, it seems like there are both good ends and bad ends, and it definitely seems like you can blatantly fail at erasing other people's trauma and misery.

In fact, the impression that I'm getting is that even some of the good ends are kind of bad ends, so it seems like it might be far more likely that you fail than succeed.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote