[R>Artist 3D] Share No Regrets Project

.V.

Apr 27, 2017
Project:
- No Regrets
It's a huge project that I'm working on it for some time, I have a file (Still in work) with all characters, type of sets, lightening, references... that you might be interested to take a look if the project may get your attention.
It's the story of a man who lives several relationships during his life that leads him to have regrets, bitterness (but also many good things)... One day, he gets famous, rich and gat everything he wants, but one or ceveral things, or should I say women, will trouble is life.
Actually I plan 12 Episodes. Each episodes should be a huge amount of work. I really wanna get to the end of this project.
If the plan goes on and give something to continue, I have many other ideas to go threw many projects but this will be for the long term.

Developer:
- Wekyz, patreon and discord will come when it will be needed. (Both of them are ready)

Looking for:
- I'm looking for coder(s) on Ren'py/Python, and 3D Artist(s)

Employment Type:
- Share revenue

Work commitment:
- Part/Full time for the long term

Preferred method of contact:
- PM or Discord Khan#9571

Job Description:
- For the coding part, I'm looking for one or more people who can work efficiently and who will be comfortable in fulfilling the objectives. I think I leave time at the beginning to find a work rhythm and an efficient method to coordinate everyone on the project. I can also help on coding but I don't have an efficient level to do it all by myself.
Concerning the artistic part, I'm looking for one or more people who can make quality renderings, who will be comfortable with several characters and several sets. It will be necessary to work the light on the renderings! If you can make some animations it would be awesome but that's not an obligation.
Here you will find an example of relevant renderings we are looking for :
Anything concerning the writing, discord, Patreon, communication, I will take care of it.

Additional comments:
- I have been a professional screenwriter for several years, I work mainly in the audiovisual sector, video clips... I've been passionate about games of all kinds for years, so building a team to design games would be a real pleasure and an opportunity to explore other environments.
I will be gratefull if you send me anything that give me a light about your work (codes, programs, games or pictures, models, sets, lightning work...).

Last edited:

.V.

Apr 27, 2017
A coder has been found, at least one 3D artist is missing to launch the project.

.V.

Apr 27, 2017
Edited for more informations on the projects.
Still looking for a 3D artist

.V.

Apr 27, 2017
Edited, a programmer is no longer needed.

The script for a first update is almost ready. I'm still looking for an 3d Artist who will actively work on the project.