Noah's New Ark (Game Idea) [open for anyone who want to make it]

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Oh what have this quarantine done to me...

Soo these past few days i came up with this game idea which is basically a wishful collectives of everything that i wished from an ideal fap game for me: It has breeding mechanics, lore, management, rpg element, monster girls, and progressive-quest-but-also-sandbox kind of gameplay

My only disclaimer is that i literally have no experience in game design yet i wish for this idea to come into reality... So for any of you out there who have the competence to make a game but currently still looking for idea, this idea is open for grab, i hope you can adopt this idea and brought it to life:

You woke up one day in the plain meadow of a strange world when your last memory was actually you falling asleep in your own room... You thought you're still in a dream when suddenly an entity made entirely of pure light speak in all her divinely voice at you: "This is not a dream Noah, the world in your past life has been blown to bits by a random stray asteroid one night, and i decided to isekai'd one soul to save, which is you, to come here and be my chosen one."

The god explained that she was bored with her current creation and wanted to press reset, but take some inspiration from the god in your world ~especially on the Noah's Ark story. So she wanted to create a homage of that favorite scenario here in her own world. Unfortunately she was unable to find a promising breeder-prophet to convert in her own world and be her Noah, so she decided the lazy way out is to snatch one soul when the god in your world was also bored and press his reset button (but the god in your world is more of the psycho egomaniac type, while she admitted that she's more of the lewd fertility goddess type).

Now she explain to you about your grand task as "her Noah" (name later can be changed) is to explore her existing crumbling fantasy world, study the flora & faunas that she has created, their strength & weaknesses, their traits, their potentials, their ecosystem and compatibility / synergy with other species, make contact with the current humanoid inhabitants too and maybe try to convert some that you like, ultimately you should gather resources to build your ship and fill it with all the species & characters that you judge worthy to repopulate your new postdiluvian world. All this while she prepares her flood world-reset formula.

Game will be divided into 3 phase / timeline: Before Flood > During Flood > After Flood
which is basically early game, midgame, and endgame.. all with their own mechanics,
but if i have to simplify each phase as a core concept it would be... Build > Voyage > Repopulate.

If you're familiar with Adam & Gaia and Portals of Phereon, you will see that they have a huge influence in this game idea, but with biblical Noah's Ark twist!

Here's attached a rough table of how i mapped the progression & mechanics for the game concept:

NoahNewArk-Chart.png

Reactions: Akkta and AlienAnal

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
hah, I can't believe it! I was thinking about like the same exact game with a friend like 3 or 4 days ago! noah's ark, same three phases. first a survival game where you eventually build the ark, second a more management type game to survive the voyage, third an open world repopulation incest game. :ROFLMAO: so funny, my friend is gonna crack up when I tell him.

it must be the quaranteen somehow giving everybody the same associations. the three parts kinda write themselves so that's not as surprising.

or well, I guess they were written like 5000 years ago in gilgamesh, so it's not like we're coming up with it.

still kinda funny coincidence. :)

anybody else having the same idea? is this one of those "everybody gets the noah's ark idea sooner or later' situations?"

Reactions: aspar4gus

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Not a bad concept at all! Tough maybe a bit too complex for its own good.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
hah, I can't believe it! I was thinking about like the same exact game with a friend like 3 or 4 days ago! noah's ark, same three phases. first a survival game where you eventually build the ark, second a more management type game to survive the voyage, third an open world repopulation incest game. :ROFLMAO: so funny, my friend is gonna crack up when I tell him.

it must be the quaranteen somehow giving everybody the same associations. the three parts kinda write themselves so that's not as surprising.

or well, I guess they were written like 5000 years ago in gilgamesh, so it's not like we're coming up with it.

still kinda funny coincidence. :)

anybody else having the same idea? is this one of those "everybody gets the noah's ark idea sooner or later' situations?"
Lmaoo that's good tho, it means that this idea at least is not something too personal or niche for me but there's actually demands for it

Let's hope the idea also reach ambitious game devs who can make it happen

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Wildly ambitious.

The NPC's you can recruit will have *3* predefined ambitions that if you agree with you can recuit them. The ambition would require a certain ship type and cargo load out. And then have each one ambition have one pure expression and one corrupted version.

Someone wants to save his tribe of horse nomads. So he wants humans and horses. So you have to build a stable and a set of apartments.

During the journey you can fulfill his dream of preserving the horse nomads or convert them into centaurs.

After that you can bring along centaurs or not for the next cycle.

Once you have 1 ambition you can go to demo, then you just add more in and slowly brew the complexity. It would be a Subscribestar and Steam special. Patreon wouldn't touch.

KAace

Nov 1, 2019
Very interesting idea but not entirely sure how to make the gameplay easy enough so it won't become a hassle to play through.

I'm not an artist but maybe I try to myself on this idea and create a game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aspar4gus